WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

Old November 27th 06, 08:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default WARNING: "L.W.(Goatman) Hughes III"

Well, at least I'm not a bleeding heart liberal wacko limp waste,
coward!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 27th 06, 08:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default WARNING: Some T&A 287Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1)147756 bytes

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
534 San Pedro Cove, San Rafael, CA 94901 415-453-4357, who's only way to
get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this fagot
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country honorably for that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 27th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes - Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg (1/1) [6K]

> Craig Scheiner wrote:

>> There is absolutely no reason to believe that is a picture of you with the
>> surfboard. You have proclaimed yourself to be a "homosexual, period" on this
>> forum. As far as anybody knows you have sex with the person in the picture.
>> Craig

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if self-dating comprises you total sex
life. You say you are a surfer. BS. You are a pudgy old man. You would sink.
The picture is of a much younger unknown person. Anyone with eyesight can see
that's not you.

Is there anyone here who can ID this person?

Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	4288
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg (6.9 KB, 53 views)
Old November 28th 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

It is I.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Craig Scheiner wrote:

> Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if self-dating comprises you total sex
> life. You say you are a surfer. BS. You are a pudgy old man. You would sink.
> The picture is of a much younger unknown person. Anyone with eyesight can see
> that's not you.
>
> Is there anyone here who can ID this person?
>
> Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	billBichen.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	4302
Old November 28th 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes - Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg (1/1) [6K] - Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg (1/1) [6K]

"It" is I? You are a neutered sexless being? Not hard to believe because you
never lie. But whomever the young man in the picture is, he IS NOT you, Bill
Hughes. You are and old man, 65 years old, and pudgy. You wouldn't fit on a
surfboard. Two surfboards, maybe, but even they would sink.

Whose picture is this? What is with your fixation with boys and young men?
Why do you keep posting their pictures? Do you want them because you say you
are homosexual?

Craig

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:55:33 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> It is I.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Craig Scheiner wrote:
>>
>> Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if self-dating comprises you total sex
>> life. You say you are a surfer. BS. You are a pudgy old man. You would
>> sink.
>> The picture is of a much younger unknown person. Anyone with eyesight can
>> see
>> that's not you.
>>
>> Is there anyone here who can ID this person?
>>
>> Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	4306
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hughes-Who-Knows.jpg (6.9 KB, 60 views)
Old November 28th 06, 05:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old November 28th 06, 08:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

I showed this picture to a couple of acquaintances who indicated
subsequently that they'd like to meet the young man and possibly offer him a
place to bunk down for a couple of days. They made specific reference to
the pecs and the trim torso. Anybody know who this is in the picture? Do
you think he might be interested in a little man on man get acquainted fun?
If I remember correctly, this person has posted several more pictures of
himself with a bare upper body so it's probably reasonable to assume that
he's a bit of an exhibitionist. I've promised to pass along any information
I get in reply to this post.

Max