A NEW VIDEO

Old December 21st 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff \(4X4PLAY\)

Default A NEW VIDEO

Another lil' video of wheeling in Nova Scotia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVHOwTq0AY

Enjoy!

Merry Xmas!

Jeff

Old December 21st 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Greg[_1_]

Funny as I was clicking on vid I was thinking I don't think I've seen any
snow vids from your side.

Old December 21st 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Neil[_1_]

Awesome! The song was too cool! Merry Christmas!

Old December 22nd 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff \(4X4PLAY\)

lol. Greg... I think it's just the fact that we haven't had much for snow at
all in the last 3 years, only one or two big storms...The snow in this vid
was gone in a day or two later and it's looking like a green Xmas...

The problem with having no snow is it allows us into all the trails except
there are alot of water holes and man when you get thick ice on the water it
can do a lot of damage...I had a chunk of ice get in my fan blade last
winter pushing the blade into the rad and $350. later...I hate ice!

oh and I just finished the video from the rest of the day...check all my
vidz out at www.youtube.com/piratejeep

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and PEACE on Earth!!

Jeff

Old December 22nd 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Greg[_1_]

Sounds like your weather is the same as here, I'm 100 miles N. of
Vancouver, so we only get one or two snow falls a year if that, and like
you, gone the next day. Our snow is usually the heavy wet snow man making
type snow, but last sunday we went up into a foot of powder, I've never
driven in powder, great traction compaired to the wet stuff. Had a blast.

Old December 29th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff \(4X4PLAY\)

The old link to the video has been deleted and can now be seen here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006B043MPg8 due to a threat of Piracy for not
giving credit to the owners of the music...

Jeff

On Board Video? [email protected] Jeep 4 November 13th 06 08:59 PM
New US-101 video [email protected] Driving 1 October 22nd 06 04:45 AM
I-8 Video HoustonFreeways Driving 8 October 10th 06 01:24 AM
Computer Help (Video related) Needed Darus Simulators 11 November 5th 05 02:20 PM
Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:37 PM