YAAY - Cop shoots and kills reckless driving teen

Old March 2nd 05, 03:10 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

Default YAAY - Cop shoots and kills reckless driving teen

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I answered the first question, so I'm entitled to answer the second. A
> father who is stupid enough to allow someone like that to drive is
> stupid enough to be removed from the gene pool.

You can't answer it, because you know the truth and don't have it in you to
admit it. Thus the bluster.

Old March 2nd 05, 05:45 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:10:30 GMT, "Skip Elliott Bowman"
> was understood to have stated the following:

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>>I answered the first question, so I'm entitled to answer the second. A
>> father who is stupid enough to allow someone like that to drive is
>> stupid enough to be removed from the gene pool.

>You can't answer it, because you know the truth and don't have it in you to
>admit it. Thus the bluster.

I answered it in the post you responded to. Quoted above for your
convenience. :-)

Old March 2nd 05, 01:07 PM
Paul

< all ng's except rec.autos.driving removed >

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> You're not getting through, as your logic is about the most ****ed up
> logic I've ever encountered, although I will admit that earlier I was
> about to write that on this particular incident, I share your
> sentiment. The kid brought it upon himself. What surprises me about
> this post of yours though is that you haven't taken the kid's side,

and
> blamed the police indicent on "BushAmerica." What's the matter, Paul,
> slipping?

Ummmmmm, why are you directing this question at me?

Old March 2nd 05, 04:30 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"David W. Poole, Jr."
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
message ...
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:10:30 GMT, "Skip Elliott Bowman"
> > was understood to have stated the following:
>
> wrote in message
roups.com...
>>>I answered the first question, so I'm entitled to answer the second. A
>>> father who is stupid enough to allow someone like that to drive is
>>> stupid enough to be removed from the gene pool.

>>You can't answer it, because you know the truth and don't have it in you
>>admit it. Thus the bluster.

> I answered it in the post you responded to. Quoted above for your
> convenience. :-)

Is that your response, no response? Dodging the answer is an answer in
itself.

Old March 2nd 05, 11:32 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"Scalia Next Chief Justice" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Skip Elliott Bowman" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>>
>>> David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:

>> Sorry, 16 year old punk black kids driving a
>>> Cadillac

>> I'd like to know what race has to do with this.

> Simple - on a per capita basis, black punks are "overrepresented" in our
> nation's jails. They commit deadly crimes all out of proportion to their
> numbers in American society.
>
> Basically, the Democrat Party's policies have destroyed the Black Family,
> which in turn led to our current epidemic of crime by black males, who
> grew up without a daddy, thanks to the Democrat Party's Nanny State
> policies.

I was going to respond, and then I saw your e addy.

Old March 3rd 05, 04:21 AM

Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:
> "David W. Poole, Jr."
> <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote

in
> message ...
> > On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:10:30 GMT, "Skip Elliott Bowman"
> > > was understood to have stated the

following:

> > wrote in message
> roups.com...

second. A

is

> >>You can't answer it, because you know the truth and don't have it

in you
> >>admit it. Thus the bluster.

> > I answered it in the post you responded to. Quoted above for your
> > convenience. :-)

> Is that your response, no response? Dodging the answer is an answer

in
> itself.

There was a response. That being that a father stupid enough to raise a
child who would drive a car in such a manner as to put tire marks on
the hallway walls doesn't deserve to be a father.

Old March 3rd 05, 07:29 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:
>> "David W. Poole, Jr."
>> <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote

> in
>> message ...
>> > On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:10:30 GMT, "Skip Elliott Bowman"

> following:
>> >
>> > wrote in message
>> roups.com...

> second. A

> is

> in you
>> >
>> > I answered it in the post you responded to. Quoted above for your
>> > convenience. :-)

>> Is that your response, no response? Dodging the answer is an answer

> in
>> itself.

> There was a response. That being that a father stupid enough to raise a
> child who would drive a car in such a manner as to put tire marks on
> the hallway walls doesn't deserve to be a father.

That wasn't my question, that was your question. You don't have the honesty
to answer my question; you'd rather bluster and act all tough-guy.

What if it was your kid? Would you thank the cop for shooting your son to
death?

*That* is the question you refuse to answer. I'm not going to quibble about
this anymore with you, or ask you for something you don't have.

Old March 3rd 05, 09:54 AM

Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:

> That wasn't my question, that was your question. You don't have the

honesty
> to answer my question; you'd rather bluster and act all tough-guy.
>
> What if it was your kid? Would you thank the cop for shooting your

son to
> death?
>
> *That* is the question you refuse to answer. I'm not going to

quibble about
> this anymore with you, or ask you for something you don't have.

Xeton is a moron. He won't answer you.

Especially considering how the shoot went down.

Officer Darren Cogoni shot Jerrod Miller:

a) in the back of the head

b) apparently AFTER Miller had cleared or passed the scattering
students. There apparently were NO students/attendees in front of
Jerrod Miller when he took the bullet in his head.

The "tragedy" is heating up. The NAACP is involved, the investigation
is shutting down information flow but the indications are that the city
administration is very concerned about the rightness of this shoot.

The shoot is highly suspect. It looks like the 23 year old rookie (on
the job less than 1 month) cop ****ed up badly.
Final results of the investigation will tell though. Gotta wait for
that but we'll have some information of determination soon. It's too
hot an issue down there.

Ryd