Pickup Trucks and male discontent

Old June 24th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Pickup Trucks and male discontent

In article <MPG.1f0638016398ac5a989bb5
@newsgroups.bellsouth.net>, necromancer says...

> Heidi Graw said (off-topic) in rec.autos.driving:
> >
> > >"Hank" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> <snip of a lot of crap>
>
> Please keep your crap out of r.a.d. We have enough trolls as it is. That
> goes for the idiot that started this thread also.

If'n you don't like it, don't read it, asshole

--

"I never knew there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"
Old June 24th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:22:38 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
got double secret probation because:

>In article <MPG.1f0638016398ac5a989bb5
>, necromancer says...

>> > .. .

>> <snip of a lot of crap>
>>
>> Please keep your crap out of r.a.d. We have enough trolls as it is. That
>> goes for the idiot that started this thread also.

>If'n you don't like it, don't read it, asshole

Like they have trolls.

--

alt.hackers.malicious - ****** Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

VjikQueen of soc.froot explaining sock paranoia:
Old June 24th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

In article >, Aratzio
says...

> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:22:38 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
> got double secret probation because:
>
> >In article <MPG.1f0638016398ac5a989bb5
> >, necromancer says...

> >> <snip of a lot of crap>
> >>
> >> Please keep your crap out of r.a.d. We have enough trolls as it is. That
> >> goes for the idiot that started this thread also.

> >If'n you don't like it, don't read it, asshole

> Like they have trolls.

Ya think mebbe they *want* torlls? <weg>

Old June 24th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:49:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
got double secret probation because:

>In article >, Aratzio
>says...
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:22:38 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
>> got double secret probation because:
>>
>> >In article <MPG.1f0638016398ac5a989bb5
>> >, necromancer says...

>> >If'n you don't like it, don't read it, asshole

>> Like they have trolls.

>Ya think mebbe they *want* torlls? <weg>

I am thinking: rec.autos.driving.moderated
is what they don't know they want.

Old June 24th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

In article >, Aratzio
says...

> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:49:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
> got double secret probation because:
>
> >In article >, Aratzio
> >says...
> >
> >> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:22:38 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
> >> got double secret probation because:

> >> Like they have trolls.

> >Ya think mebbe they *want* torlls? <weg>

> I am thinking: rec.autos.driving.moderated
> is what they don't know they want.

I'll let you be the proponent if you name me as one
of the moderators. They obviously need outside mods.

Old June 24th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:10:46 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
got double secret probation because:

>In article >, Aratzio
>says...
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:49:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
>> got double secret probation because:
>>
>> >In article >, Aratzio
>> >says...

>> >Ya think mebbe they *want* torlls? <weg>

>> I am thinking: rec.autos.driving.moderated
>> is what they don't know they want.

>I'll let you be the proponent if you name me as one
>of the moderators. They obviously need outside mods.

I am already proponent for news.groups.on-topic and
news.groups.off-topic I do not know if I have enough time to be a
proponent for two and help shepherd soc.men.moderated through the long
arduous and silly BamMBi process and rec.autos.driving.moderated too.
Why don;t we just newgroup rec.autos.driving.moderated and rmgroup
rec.autos.driving and let the SRA board moderate?

Old June 24th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

In article >, Aratzio
says...

> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:10:46 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
> got double secret probation because:
>
> >In article >, Aratzio
> >says...
> >
> >> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:49:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
> >> got double secret probation because:

> >> I am thinking: rec.autos.driving.moderated
> >> is what they don't know they want.

> >I'll let you be the proponent if you name me as one
> >of the moderators. They obviously need outside mods.

> I am already proponent for news.groups.on-topic and
> news.groups.off-topic I do not know if I have enough time to be a
> proponent for two and help shepherd soc.men.moderated through the long
> arduous and silly BamMBi process and rec.autos.driving.moderated too.
> Why don;t we just newgroup rec.autos.driving.moderated and rmgroup
> rec.autos.driving and let the SRA board moderate?

The sra mods can't handle any technology more advanced than a
stone axe - witness their problems with a simple mod-bot.

You want to put them behind the wheel of a car???

Well, I guess it /could/ make a funny Capitol One ad....

Old June 24th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:34:02 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
got double secret probation because:

>In article >, Aratzio
>says...
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:10:46 -0700, Juan Tootreego >
>> got double secret probation because:
>>
>> >In article >, Aratzio
>> >says...

>> >I'll let you be the proponent if you name me as one
>> >of the moderators. They obviously need outside mods.

>> I am already proponent for news.groups.on-topic and
>> news.groups.off-topic I do not know if I have enough time to be a
>> proponent for two and help shepherd soc.men.moderated through the long
>> arduous and silly BamMBi process and rec.autos.driving.moderated too.
>> Why don;t we just newgroup rec.autos.driving.moderated and rmgroup
>> rec.autos.driving and let the SRA board moderate?

>The sra mods can't handle any technology more advanced than a
>stone axe - witness their problems with a simple mod-bot.
>
>You want to put them behind the wheel of a car???
>
>Well, I guess it /could/ make a funny Capitol One ad....

I'm thinking more like one of the old Outpost.com (pre-frys) ads. Like
the Hamster Cannon.

Old June 24th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.men,rec.autos.driving

necromancer > wrote:

> >.

How do you do that?

How do you manage to **** without getting soaked?

> >.

What happened to me? I'm beginning to feel insecure.

> Really, I need help with klonopin withdrawal.

Don't start up any new relationships, necromancer.

> Now why don't you and bartlo go back to ****ing the goats.

Don't cheat.