???Wiper Arm Nut (2000 Miata)

Old June 22nd 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jazz_Azz

Default ???Wiper Arm Nut (2000 Miata)

HELP>>LOL>> I will be replacing the WIndshield Wiper Cowl Grill, that
I ordered from a Miata Salvage yard, that was recommended to me by
teammiata.com. So does ANYONE know>>PLEASE>> When I go to remove the
wiper arm's nut, is that nut backward threaded, OR is it normal???

TIA for any help :-).

Old June 23rd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

On my NA, it was 'normal'. Haven't removed the NB's but can't remember
removing one from any car that was reverse threaded.

Chris
99BBB

oups.com...

Old June 23rd 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jazz_Azz

On Jun 22, 6:59 pm, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> On my NA, it was 'normal'. Haven't removed the NB's but can't remember
> removing one from any car that was reverse threaded.
>
> Chris
> 99BBB
>
> "Jazz_Azz" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > HELP>>LOL>> I will be replacing the WIndshield Wiper Cowl Grill, that
> > I ordered from a Miata Salvage yard, that was recommended to me by
> > teammiata.com. So does ANYONE know>>PLEASE>> When I go to remove the
> > wiper arm's nut, is that nut backward threaded, OR is it normal???

> > TIA for any help :-).

Thanks Chris for that info :-).

2000 saturn sw2 rear wiper question [email protected] Saturn 1 February 22nd 07 04:41 AM
Mark I Miata Wiper Problem AM Mazda 3 July 8th 06 12:58 PM
how do I remove my windshield wiper blades on 2000 Civic? [email protected] Honda 2 March 25th 06 05:03 PM
AWA [OFFER] Wiper Blades,Great Deal!2000 USD$ only [email protected] General 0 March 23rd 06 01:52 PM
Windshield wiper installation: 2000 SL2 Eric Mark Saturn 3 December 3rd 04 02:27 AM