Latest iRacing email

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes[_1_]

Default Latest iRacing email

I noticed they have been hanging about with some of the Grand Am
drivers.

Here's a snippet from the email which I'm puting here since I could see
no reference to this particular text on the site -

"I'm pleased to report that the reaction to the sim from the Grand-Am Cup
drivers was overwhelmingly positive. We garnered very valuable insights from
the racers, several of whom are also experienced simracers, and some of
their comments have already been incorporated into our development efforts."

Here's to hoping this brings the Grand Am cars into the fold - that
would be inspiring!