new crewbed is totally cool !

Old April 3rd 12, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lynn McGuire[_2_]

Default new crewbed is totally cool !

New crewbed is totally cool !
http://www.crewbed.com/

And there is a JK model.

Lynn
Old April 7th 12, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Lynn McGuire wrote:
> New crewbed is totally cool !
> http://www.crewbed.com/
>
> And there is a JK model.

Looks interesting.
Wonder how much weight it can take.
Proably best for holding camping stuff but I wouldn't put a refrigerator on it.

--
DougW

Old April 7th 12, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scott in Baltimore[_2_]

DougW wrote:
> Lynn McGuire wrote:
>> New crewbed is totally cool !
>> http://www.crewbed.com/
>>
>> And there is a JK model.

> Looks interesting.
> Wonder how much weight it can take.
> Proably best for holding camping stuff but I wouldn't put a refrigerator on it.

Not on the trail, anyway!
Old April 8th 12, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jo Baggs[_5_]

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Lynn McGuire wrote:
>> New crewbed is totally cool !
>> http://www.crewbed.com/
>>
>> And there is a JK model.

> Looks interesting.
> Wonder how much weight it can take.
> Proably best for holding camping stuff but I wouldn't put a refrigerator
> on it.
>
> --
> DougW

According to their website; Max Weight Load is 400lbs. Cost is $600 clams.
I think I'll wait till they get the bugs worked out on this one and I might
consider buying version II.

Old April 8th 12, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Jo Baggs wrote:
> "DougW" > wrote in message
>> Lynn McGuire wrote:
>>> New crewbed is totally cool !
>>> http://www.crewbed.com/
>>>
>>> And there is a JK model.

>> Looks interesting.
>> Wonder how much weight it can take.
>> Proably best for holding camping stuff but I wouldn't put a
>> refrigerator on it.

> According to their website; Max Weight Load is 400lbs. Cost is $600
> clams. I think I'll wait till they get the bugs worked out on this
> one and I might consider buying version II.

The only thing I worry about a bit is the swing out tire carrier/rear
gate. Those were never known to support larger wheels without sagging
and when open put a lot different stress on the hinges and fasters.
If the rack supports the gate then that might be ok.

--
DougW

Totally off topic! XS11E Mazda 3 February 6th 06 03:41 PM
NFSU2_ Totally dark! Frederick Pileggi Simulators 3 October 30th 04 06:45 AM