who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

Old November 21st 10, 08:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Anonymouse[_2_]

Default who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

somethings are hard to find.

swp mirrors aren't the same as sw1 mirrors for example.

I need front seat covers, front carpet, shades, and headliner.
Old November 22nd 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_8_]

Been a while but other folks had recommended
http://www.6thplanetusedparts.com/

You can also google for
Saturn "recycled parts"

Old November 22nd 10, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_8_]

Of course you asked for OEM 'type'

I've had some good experience ordering remanufactured parts through
AutoZone.
For new OEM, any GM dealer has access to Saturn parts while they last.
Non-cancelable, non-returnable...

Oppie
2001 lw300

Old November 25th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Whats an SWP?

Old November 26th 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Wordsworth

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:58:49 -0500, "marx404" > wrote:

>Whats an SWP?

As I understand, it's a Station Wagon, Postal.

Basically, it's an SW, but with right-hand drive.

The Mirrors are different because the right side needs to be flat and
the left side convex.

Old November 28th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

From an old thread they are/were used for postal delivery. Right Hand Drive
was important for that.

I wonder who was doing the service for the postal service? Perhaps they have
spare inventory...

Old November 28th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

From an old thread they are/were used for postal delivery. Right Hand Drive

Old November 28th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

From an old thread they are/were used for postal delivery. Right Hand Drive

Old November 29th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Wordsworth

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:45:26 -0500, "Oppie" > wrote:

>From an old thread they are/were used for postal delivery. Right Hand Drive
>was important for that.
>
>I wonder who was doing the service for the postal service? Perhaps they have
>spare inventory...
>
>"marx404" > wrote in message
>> Whats an SWP?

As someone with experience in the postal service, I can tell you that
the usps never actually had any SWP's in their fleet.
The cars were sold to "rural carriers" who provide their own vehicle
for their routes.

Old December 5th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

This is true. Florence, SC was one of the areas where the SL Wagons were of
use by USPS mail carriers.
I just have never heard them referred to as SWP's before. You learn
something new every day :-)

Selling Parts Soccermandan BMW 1 May 3rd 07 06:30 PM
I'm Selling My Saturn Joe[_19_] Saturn 4 December 8th 06 11:42 PM
Resonable Price Selling OEM Civic SE Rims/Tires. Armand Honda 2 April 26th 06 08:12 AM
FA: 1990 miata parts + much more to come - long list, many OEM &aftermarket parts for 1.6 and 1.8 liter M1's pws Mazda 6 August 2nd 05 02:53 AM
Is there a good online source to buy Saturn parts? Larry Saturn 2 February 20th 05 02:32 AM