Finding kelly blue book value for '99 mustang 35th anniversary?

Old May 15th 05, 06:22 AM
JIm

Default Finding kelly blue book value for '99 mustang 35th anniversary?

How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary '99
Mustang ? KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car. The
car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000 , and the guy
specifically says "Mustang 35th anniversary:".

Thanks for the info.

Old May 15th 05, 04:49 PM
Michael price

all 99 cars have the 35 anny badges. they just made so many 35 anny
packages for gt`s only. chrome wheels hood scoop and black honeycomb
tail panels and a black hood decal. and at $7000.00 it must be a v6 car.
if its not a gt or a gt with the above stuff on the car it`s just a 99
v6 car. mp

99 chrome yellow gt

Old May 15th 05, 05:52 PM
JC

JIm wrote:

> How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary '99
> Mustang ? KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car. The
> car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000 , and the guy
> specifically says "Mustang 35th anniversary:".
>
> Thanks for the info.

Have you tried doing a search on www.edmunds.com ?

They have a section that allows you to appraise used cars.

http://www.edmunds.com/tmv/used/inde....used.utmv.1.*

I am not sure if they do an adjustment for an anniversarry edition car
or not. But worth a shot.

JC
Old May 15th 05, 08:10 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

JIm wrote:
> How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary '99
> Mustang ? KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car. The
> car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000 , and the guy
> specifically says "Mustang 35th anniversary:".
>
> Thanks for the info.

Goto a dealer and start spouting Kelly BB you are either going make
him laugh at you, or you're going to **** him off. Dealers use NADA book
value. Period.

--
What's black and looks good on a spammer?

....Gangrene.

William R. James
Old May 16th 05, 06:45 PM
fclaugus

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> JIm wrote:
> > How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary

'99
> > Mustang ? KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car.

The
> > car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000 , and the guy
> > specifically says "Mustang 35th anniversary:".
> >
> > Thanks for the info.
> >

> Goto a dealer and start spouting Kelly BB you are either going make
> him laugh at you, or you're going to **** him off. Dealers use NADA book
> value. Period.

Makes sense dealers insist on NADA, they overvalue cars by a few thousand
dollars! Insist on paying less then the nada value or walk away, it is your
money, afterall! Getting a good deal sometimes means you have to walk away,
and refuse a dealer's offer, and wait for them to come crawling back.

Fred

Old May 19th 05, 02:20 AM
OdieBob

As I understand it all 99's were 35th anniversary