Got blinker fluid?

Old March 23rd 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Got blinker fluid?

http://kalecoauto.com/images/BlinkFluid.jpg

--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
Old March 23rd 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

In article >,
Doug Warner > wrote:

> http://kalecoauto.com/images/BlinkFluid.jpg

Lovingly squeezed from 100% virgin electric eels by little old ladies in
pure latex suits, no doubt

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... <http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd> for more info
Old March 23rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:04:53 -0500, Doug Warner
> wrote:

>http://kalecoauto.com/images/BlinkFluid.jpg

DONT USE THIS IN YOUR GM CAR!

GM recommneds only genuine GM BLINKRON blinker fluid...anything else
may damage your system and will definitely void the warranty!

--Don

Don Byrer
Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy
Amateur Radio KJ5KB
kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..."
"Watch out for those doves...<smack-smack-smack-smack...>"
Old March 25th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

I add Blink-50 to mine. Gives up to 50 more blinks, which hell, thats one
more stop light in a left turn lane for me before I need to change fluid.