Is it just me...

Old February 25th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Is it just me...

Or could the local game stores care less about pc gamers? Toca3 was
supposed to come out on tuesday and no one in cincinnati has it. One
manager at EB told me he had no pre-orders for it so he wasnt going to
get any?? Hello I thought pre-ordreing was something you did when it
was going to be a big title or system and there were tons of people
wanting it?

Not even Compusa or microcenter has it or even listed on thier web
page.

I almost wish they had gone with the sales model rfactor used. Seems
to be the way pc games are going to go.
Old February 25th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

nope it not just you,i have to drive 100 miles to las vegas just to have any
hope of getting a new PC game,if i want a console game i have tons of
choices.

Neil
news

Old February 26th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Maybe the pc gamers order online too often.

I live in southern California, and the local stores that
carry PC games are Best Buy, EBGames, and Fry's Electronics.

For games released in Europe but not here in the USA, I use

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...ont/EN/Catalog

or the German online site:

http://www2.computeruniverse.net/default.asp

I bought MBWR from gogamer, and I bought GTR and GTLegends
from computer universe.