OVER REVING ON MY SEAT IBIZA

Old November 15th 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default OVER REVING ON MY SEAT IBIZA

WHEN I AM DRIVING AND HAVE MY FOOT FULLY OFF THE CLUTCH MY CAR OVER REVS
LIKE WHEN U HAVE YOUR CLUTCH DIPPED COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY PLEASE ...

Old November 15th 05, 05:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

IBIZA_MAN wrote:
> WHEN I AM DRIVING AND HAVE MY FOOT FULLY OFF THE CLUTCH MY CAR OVER REVS
> LIKE WHEN U HAVE YOUR CLUTCH DIPPED COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY PLEASE ...

You are writing in CAPS and are in the wrong news group -- this one is
dedicated to aircooled VWs (bugs, buses, ghias, etc). Your car is not
anything like ours so we can't help you.

what the heck is an ibiza anyway - isn't that an island near Africa?

Old November 15th 05, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Actually closer to Spain, where I live, but yes, is Africa anyway

(first time I hear Seats were exported huh)

Old November 15th 05, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Remco" > wrote:

>IBIZA_MAN wrote:
>> WHEN I AM DRIVING AND HAVE MY FOOT FULLY OFF THE CLUTCH MY CAR OVER REVS
>> LIKE WHEN U HAVE YOUR CLUTCH DIPPED COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY PLEASE ...

>You are writing in CAPS and are in the wrong news group -- this one is
>dedicated to aircooled VWs (bugs, buses, ghias, etc). Your car is not
>anything like ours so we can't help you.
>

>what the heck is an ibiza anyway - isn't that an island near Africa?

Nope, it is a Spanish island. Seat is a Spanish car.

Joao
Old November 15th 05, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Joao Eliseu wrote:
> "Remco" > wrote:
> >
> >IBIZA_MAN wrote:
> >> WHEN I AM DRIVING AND HAVE MY FOOT FULLY OFF THE CLUTCH MY CAR OVER REVS
> >> LIKE WHEN U HAVE YOUR CLUTCH DIPPED COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY PLEASE ...

> >You are writing in CAPS and are in the wrong news group -- this one is
> >dedicated to aircooled VWs (bugs, buses, ghias, etc). Your car is not
> >anything like ours so we can't help you.
> >

> >what the heck is an ibiza anyway - isn't that an island near Africa?
> >

> Nope, it is a Spanish island. Seat is a Spanish car.

So it is a Spanish car they drive on Ibiza?

Old November 15th 05, 08:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Just a troll with a spanish VW wannabe

"Remco" > schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Old November 15th 05, 10:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Joao Eliseu wrote:
> "Remco" > wrote:
> >
> >IBIZA_MAN wrote:
> >> WHEN I AM DRIVING AND HAVE MY FOOT FULLY OFF THE CLUTCH MY CAR OVER REVS
> >> LIKE WHEN U HAVE YOUR CLUTCH DIPPED COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY PLEASE ...

> >You are writing in CAPS and are in the wrong news group -- this one is
> >dedicated to aircooled VWs (bugs, buses, ghias, etc). Your car is not
> >anything like ours so we can't help you.
> >

> >what the heck is an ibiza anyway - isn't that an island near Africa?
> >

> Nope, it is a Spanish island. Seat is a Spanish car.

After googling it, I see what you mean. Had it confused with one of the
Canary Islands. Forgive me my total ignorance.

Here's something to get your brain around: if they drive Ibizas on
Ibiza, do they drive canaries on Canarias?

Old November 16th 05, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Remco wrote:

>>Nope, it is a Spanish island. Seat is a Spanish car.
>>

> After googling it, I see what you mean. Had it confused with one of the
> Canary Islands. Forgive me my total ignorance.
>

> Here's something to get your brain around: if they drive Ibizas on
> Ibiza, do they drive canaries on Canarias?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, beware of humanitarians!

Tony

Old November 16th 05, 06:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Kuebel Guy wrote:
> Actually closer to Spain, where I live, but yes, is Africa anyway
>
> (first time I hear Seats were exported huh)

The Seats have been exported from the 70's

We've had many of them, the old models were "licensed" Fiats.
Today Seat is a part of the Volkswagen corporation (VAG). They share a
lot of parts with the VW, like the entire pan and engines, drivetrain...

Still, they don't belong in this group any more than a watercooled VW
would.

This, as others have pointed out, is a group for AIRcooled VW's.

Back to the original question: I think the clutch has worn so much that
it is not holding anymore, and/or the cable needs to be adjusted.

Jan
Old November 17th 05, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article .com>,
Remco > wrote:

>what the heck is an ibiza anyway - isn't that an island near Africa?

a small VW made by Seat in spain. its a lot like a Polo, maybe a bit
bigger.

--
Eduardo K. | Some say it's forgive and forget.
http://www.carfun.cl | I say forget about forgiving just accept.

seat ibiza IBIZA_MAN VW air cooled 5 November 19th 05 03:26 PM
Airbag light and thet Passenger Seat J Strickland BMW 3 August 15th 05 04:28 PM
Seat Back Twisted SteveG BMW 2 May 22nd 05 06:04 PM
Broken Seat release lever 3 Dr VW Golf [email protected] VW water cooled 0 April 6th 05 05:31 PM
'94 Seat Ibiza question bruce VW water cooled 4 February 13th 05 12:13 PM