BMW 535i E34 EML caution light?

Old November 5th 14, 09:01 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default BMW 535i E34 EML caution light?

Dana subota, 20. svibnja 2000. 00:00:00 UTC-7, korisnik Jani napisao je:
> EML light comes on once in a wild. BMW`s importer in Finland said that
> gasflap is strugling, but I believe it`s a part that is outside the gasflap
> where spring and springplate is. This is little bit rusty.
>
> Any experiences?

I have same problem, do you know what is the problem?
Old November 6th 14, 03:45 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

> wrote:
>Dana subota, 20. svibnja 2000. 00:00:00 UTC-7, korisnik Jani napisao je:
>> EML light comes on once in a wild. BMW`s importer in Finland said that
>> gasflap is strugling, but I believe it`s a part that is outside the gasflap
>> where spring and springplate is. This is little bit rusty.
>>
>> Any experiences?

>I have same problem, do you know what is the problem?

1. You are responding to a posting from 15 years ago.

2. The original poster did not describe his problem in any way. The EML
light comes on to tell you that an error has occurred and a code has been
recorded. Just saying the light comes on is like saying "something is
wrong and I don't know what it is." Read the code. Then you can figure
out what is happening and do basic diagnosis.
--scott