For those who are interested...

Old November 5th 12, 09:16 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
down_hill

Default For those who are interested...

Alan Baker wrote:
> <http://youtu.be/uYT4NWB7Egc>
>
> A little more from Laguna Seca.
>
> What do you think?

you turned in early on a few

Also they do not always leave the cones out there.......
Old November 5th 12, 09:50 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

In article >,
down_hill > wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:
> > <http://youtu.be/uYT4NWB7Egc>
> >
> > A little more from Laguna Seca.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >

> you turned in early on a few

Hey: even the best occasionally make a mistake! (And no, I'm not trying
to claim I'm anywhere near the level of the best. :-) )

> Also they do not always leave the cones out there.......

True, but if they're out there, I'm going to try to learn from them.

:-)

--
"The iPhone doesn't have...
....well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good,
Old November 6th 12, 01:16 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
FDK

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article >,
down_hill > wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:
> > <http://youtu.be/uYT4NWB7Egc>
> >
> > A little more from Laguna Seca.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >

> you turned in early on a few

>Hey: even the best occasionally make a mistake! (And no, I'm not
>trying
>to claim I'm anywhere near the level of the best. :-) )

But, but, but, I thought it isn't you.

> Also they do not always leave the cones out there.......

>True, but if they're out there, I'm going to try to learn from them.

So your saying that the "supposed" "champion" driver that wasn't you
made a bunch of mistakes?

And then when you showed the "real" video of him and claimed it was
you, you had the gall to say no one lapped you!! Unbelievable! You
are nothing more than a pathetic fraud who needs head work. A "Class
A Dick".

Old November 6th 12, 05:52 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

In article >, "FDK" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> down_hill > wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:
> > > <http://youtu.be/uYT4NWB7Egc>
> > >
> > > A little more from Laguna Seca.
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> > >

> > you turned in early on a few

> >Hey: even the best occasionally make a mistake! (And no, I'm not
> >trying
> >to claim I'm anywhere near the level of the best. :-) )

> But, but, but, I thought it isn't you.

It isn't me. I just didn't correct the ruse yet.

> > Also they do not always leave the cones out there.......

> >True, but if they're out there, I'm going to try to learn from them.

> So your saying that the "supposed" "champion" driver that wasn't you
> made a bunch of mistakes?

Nope. I'm not saying that.

> And then when you showed the "real" video of him and claimed it was
> you, you had the gall to say no one lapped you!! Unbelievable! You
> are nothing more than a pathetic fraud who needs head work. A "Class
> A Dick".

No one did lap me (except the instructors). I just let you put two and
two together and get about 12.

You got played, sucker.

Old November 6th 12, 07:57 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
FDK

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article >, "FDK" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> down_hill > wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:
> > > <http://youtu.be/uYT4NWB7Egc>
> > >
> > > A little more from Laguna Seca.
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> > >

> > you turned in early on a few

> >Hey: even the best occasionally make a mistake! (And no, I'm not
> >trying
> >to claim I'm anywhere near the level of the best. :-) )

> But, but, but, I thought it isn't you.

>It isn't me. I just didn't correct the ruse yet.

No, you SAY it isn't you.

> > Also they do not always leave the cones out there.......

> >True, but if they're out there, I'm going to try to learn from
> >them.

> So your saying that the "supposed" "champion" driver that wasn't you
> made a bunch of mistakes?

>Nope. I'm not saying that.

Yes - you did say that. "even the best occasionally make a mistake".
And the mistakes were glaring.

> And then when you showed the "real" video of him and claimed it was
> you, you had the gall to say no one lapped you!! Unbelievable! You
> are nothing more than a pathetic fraud who needs head work. A
> "Class
> A Dick".

>No one did lap me (except the instructors). I just let you put two
>and
>two together and get about 12.

No, no, of course not. You said so.

>You got played, sucker.

You're playing with yourself, Dick.

You have the last.

Old November 6th 12, 08:25 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

In article >, "FDK" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >, "FDK" > wrote:
>
> > "Alan Baker" wrote in message
> >
> > In article >,
> > down_hill > wrote:

> > > you turned in early on a few

> > >Hey: even the best occasionally make a mistake! (And no, I'm not
> > >trying
> > >to claim I'm anywhere near the level of the best. :-) )

> > But, but, but, I thought it isn't you.

> >It isn't me. I just didn't correct the ruse yet.

> No, you SAY it isn't you.

I SAY it...

....because it is so.

He

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r0xlWWkiKg>

There's the entire video from which I pulled the earlier one.

Note the driver's suit, note the helmet, note the radio taped to the
helmet so that he can talk to the other instructors, and note the logo
you can just see a little of on the top of the helmet at 6:20 and again
at about 8:53 (and note the name "Merrill" on the helmet and the suit
just earlier). The same logo as this site:

<http://thomasmerrillms.com/index.php?/site/>

Now tell me that that's not Thomas Merrill, sucker.

Now look at this video from about 18:30:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuxx6GFjnc>

That's Thomas come over to talk to me about my off at turn 2 (put four
wheels off, you get to come in for a chat). Can you see the same logo as
the previous video? Can you see the guy in the white helmet (what you'd
expect from someone who only bought it in June) and can you see the blue
driving suit. Do I have to take a sign pic with those self-same bits of
gear to humiliate you further?

> > > Also they do not always leave the cones out there.......

> > >True, but if they're out there, I'm going to try to learn from
> > >them.

> > So your saying that the "supposed" "champion" driver that wasn't you
> > made a bunch of mistakes?

> >Nope. I'm not saying that.

> Yes - you did say that. "even the best occasionally make a mistake".

Yup. I said that. What I DIDN'T say was that Thomas had made any. I know
I'm not qualified to make such a judgement.

> And the mistakes were glaring.

LOL!

You're still trying to pretend you didn't get played! I love it!

> > And then when you showed the "real" video of him and claimed it was
> > you, you had the gall to say no one lapped you!! Unbelievable! You
> > are nothing more than a pathetic fraud who needs head work. A
> > "Class
> > A Dick".

> >No one did lap me (except the instructors). I just let you put two
> >and
> >two together and get about 12.

> No, no, of course not. You said so.

I said so--like everything else I say--because it is so.

> >You got played, sucker.

> You're playing with yourself, Dick.

Riiiight.

Which is why you're still fighting the hook, fish.

:-)

> You have the last.

You say that so often it really has lost all meaning...

:-)