C6 convertible at LA Auto Show?

Old January 9th 05, 12:36 AM

Default C6 convertible at LA Auto Show?

I was told that the C6 convertible would be on display at the Los
Angeles Auto Show today, 1/8, and tomorrow, 1/9. I want to go to the
show but will only go tomorrow if the convertible is there. Can anyone
who attended the show today (Saturday)confirm that the convertible was
in fact on display?

Stephen

Old January 9th 05, 07:22 PM

Thanks.

As it turns out, because of the rains here I am not going to the show
today (Sunday). I know this is a long shot but by any chance were you
told that perhaps they would keep the convertible on display past
Sunday?

Old January 10th 05, 12:34 AM
Dana

I live just North of Detroit , last summer and fall I saw a lot of C6
ragtops around town.

-Dana

ups.com...

Old January 10th 05, 12:34 AM
Dana

I live just North of Detroit , last summer and fall I saw a lot of C6
ragtops around town.

-Dana

ups.com...

Old January 10th 05, 06:41 AM
Charlie

I saw one at the dealership

--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible

Old January 10th 05, 06:41 AM
Charlie

I saw one at the dealership

--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible
> wrote in message oups.com...
I was told that the C6 convertible would be on display at the Los
Angeles Auto Show today, 1/8, and tomorrow, 1/9. I want to go to the
show but will only go tomorrow if the convertible is there. Can anyone
who attended the show today (Saturday)confirm that the convertible was
in fact on display?

Stephen

Oct 3 San Diego Auto Swap, Show & Sale Ray Taylor BMW 0 October 2nd 04 10:46 PM
Oct 3 San Diego Auto Swap, Show & Sale Ray Taylor Alfa Romeo 0 October 2nd 04 10:46 PM
Oct 3 San Diego Auto Swap, Show & Sale Ray Taylor Audi 0 October 2nd 04 10:46 PM
885 kopers voor uw auto moi Audi 0 September 30th 04 10:24 PM
885 kopers voor uw auto moi BMW 0 September 27th 04 12:20 AM