Florida finally gets one right

Old May 25th 12, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Florida finally gets one right

I don't know about you but I do this all the time. Nice to see a
judge back up this action -- after all the police intent with
ticketing is to slow traffic right, so if your headlight flashing does
the same thing, what's the problem?

http://www.gear6performance.com/news...warning-i.html

Patrick
Old May 25th 12, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> I don't know about you but I do this all the time. Nice to see a
> judge back up this action -- after all the police intent with
> ticketing is to slow traffic right, so if your headlight flashing does
> the same thing, what's the problem?
>
> http://www.gear6performance.com/news...es-flashing-li
> ghts-for-speed-trap-warning-i.html
>
> Patrick

Yep, I flash to warn of speed traps too. I had no idea there was a
possibility of a ticket for doing that. I always thought of it as non
verbal communication. /grin

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old May 25th 12, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 25, 2:38*pm, twk > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > I don't know about you but I do this all the time. *Nice to see a
> > judge back up this action -- after all the police intent with
> > ticketing is to slow traffic right, so if your headlight flashing does
> > the same thing, what's the problem?

> >http://www.gear6performance.com/news...judge-rules-fl...
> > ghts-for-speed-trap-warning-i.html

> Yep, I flash to warn of speed traps too. I had no idea there was a
> possibility of a ticket for doing that. I always thought of it as non
> verbal communication. * /grin

I always thought to say I thought I was manually activating my
blinkers.

Patrick

FS: '93 5.0 - South Florida Joe[_59_] Ford Mustang 26 July 8th 08 01:44 PM
The Florida accident [email protected] Driving 49 February 1st 06 02:18 AM
Florida johndoe VW air cooled 0 June 13th 05 03:24 AM
more news from Florida N8N Driving 7 April 16th 05 07:50 AM
Florida Girls WES PEARSON VW air cooled 12 October 17th 04 03:18 PM