Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV

Old July 28th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Paul Michaels

Default Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV

After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to
see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections
show floor.

The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best
assortment of classic & historical automobiles.

There were a few really nice Mustangs including a 1967 "Eleanor" re-
creation like the car in that "Gone In Sixty Seconds" movie.

You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I
definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas.

Here's the picture gallery -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/I...-Las-Vegas-NV/

__
Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Old July 28th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Jul 28, 1:33*pm, Paul Michaels > wrote:
> After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to
> see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections
> show floor.
>
> The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best
> assortment of classic & historical automobiles.
>
> There were a few really nice Mustangs including a 1967 "Eleanor" re-
> creation like the car in that "Gone In Sixty Seconds" movie.
>
> You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I
> definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas.
>
> Here's the picture gallery -http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Imperial-Palace-Auto-Collection-La...
>
> __
> Cheers,
> Paul Michaels
> Ft. Lauderdale, FL

i wonder what the story is with that orange 75 falcon, those were only
made in austraila after like 71, and whats that little white one with
the hella lights on it?
Old July 28th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Scott W.

> wrote "and whats that little white one with
the hella lights on it?"

From what I can tell. It's a Toyota MR2 rally car. Circa '92.

Scott W.
'68 Ranchero 500
'69 Mustang Sportsroof

Old July 29th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:32:23 -0600, "Scott W."
<69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote:

> wrote "and whats that little white one with
>the hella lights on it?"
>
>From what I can tell. It's a Toyota MR2 rally car. Circa '92.

Nope, its a Ford RS200... see here...

http://www.lovewheels.com/car.php?make=Ford&model=RS200

SteveL
Old July 29th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Paul Michaels wrote:
> After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to
> see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections
> show floor.
>
> The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best
> assortment of classic & historical automobiles.
>
> There were a few really nice Mustangs including a 1967 "Eleanor" re-
> creation like the car in that "Gone In Sixty Seconds" movie.
>
> You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I
> definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas.
>
> Here's the picture gallery -
> http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/I...-Las-Vegas-NV/
>
> __
> Cheers,
> Paul Michaels
> Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Yeah, I think think I could force myself to drive that 75 Falcon or
the 79 Cyclone.

--

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher
Old July 29th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

wrote:
> On Jul 28, 1:33 pm, Paul Michaels > wrote:
>> After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to
>> see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections
>> show floor.
>>
>> The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best
>> assortment of classic & historical automobiles.
>>
>> There were a few really nice Mustangs including a 1967 "Eleanor" re-
>> creation like the car in that "Gone In Sixty Seconds" movie.
>>
>> You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I
>> definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas.
>>
>> Here's the picture gallery -http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Imperial-Palace-Auto-Collection-La...
>>
>> __
>> Cheers,
>> Paul Michaels
>> Ft. Lauderdale, FL

> i wonder what the story is with that orange 75 falcon, those were only
> made in austraila after like 71, and whats that little white one with
> the hella lights on it?

Someone imported it. You can do so now if you can find one worth
restoring or you have the $ to buy one in that kind of condition.