Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World

Old July 18th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World

On Jul 17, 12:45 pm, "C. E. White" > wrote:

> CR claims a curb weight of 4150 lb for the Flex.

Not bad, if you consider Nissan's new _2-seat_ sports car -- the GT-R
-- weighs 3,900.

Patrick
Old July 18th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Blue

On Jul 16, 11:15*am, "Rolf" > wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message

> > TM wrote:

> >> A logical extension of what happens when "big govt." and "green" dabble
> >> in
> >> the auto industry: the putzes take over the Big 3. We let it happen...and
> >> we
> >> deserve the results.

> > * *It's what happens when Ford imitates Honda and Toyota.

> > --

> They should call it the new Ford POS

They should call you the same old poser. Hey Bill O'Leary, do you
really drive a Ford?

I thought child perv wastoids like yourself were prevented from
driving an automobile.

How about telling all of these nice folks here about how you had to go
around to each house in the new neighborhood you live in and report to
each neighbor that you are a pederast?

I got my popcorn ready. Go ahead...
Old July 18th 08, 06:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Blue

On Jul 16, 11:15*am, "Rolf" > wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message

> > TM wrote:

> >> A logical extension of what happens when "big govt." and "green" dabble
> >> in
> >> the auto industry: the putzes take over the Big 3. We let it happen...and
> >> we
> >> deserve the results.

> > * *It's what happens when Ford imitates Honda and Toyota.

> > --

> They should call it the new Ford POS

AL over at albasani just sent me your actual ip address. from that,
i've been able to find an email address, and of course, you isp
contact info.

you'll find it all, along with your HOME PHONE NUMBER and HOME
ADDRESS, posted to a newsgroup near you

you'll just have to figure out which newsgroup it is. HAHAHAHAHA.....
Old July 18th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive...Element-lg.jpg

> Patrick
> '93 Cobra
> '06 Element

Ya know, those big plastic panels are really good in parking lots. I
have a big ole skank on my back door where some inconsiderate douche
slammed the corner of the back door to a town car into it. Something
told me I should have gotten that plate number before I went in. It was
parked entirely to close to the line on my side.

--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub
Old July 21st 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Itsfrom Click

Flex mileage: EPA rating is 17/24 with FWD and 16/22 with
AWD.........I don't know how that compares with mini-vans and other
competition.......but it won't have me running down the street to get
one.

MKS premium fuel: yes, I see it's only 10.3 compression, so the
computer should be able to adjust to regular (but my Mustang gets all
300 poinies on regular all the time....I tried all fuel grades and there
is no difference).

I had one of the older Chrysler 300s with the V6 and the owners manual
spelled-out how much hp on various grades of gas.....no difference
around town, but always put premium in for the mountains and you could
feel the difference.

I luv the local tv news.......every time the price of gas goes up, they
trot out the same old dialog about how to save: "avoid jack rabbit
starts", "buy your gas in the morning when it's denser", etc., etc. And
they still give the same advice from 1950 about premium gas: "don't
waste money on premium gas - keep buying lower octane gas until your
engine starts to ping". Yeah, and take your car in for one of those
$79.95 tune-up specials for new points and plugs. timing and carb
adjustment! (so why do we believe what they say about anything else?)

Old July 27th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Itsfrom Click

Haven't cruised our local dealer's lot for a long time, so went thru
this morning. Small town, he sells everything Ford-Mercury-Lincoln.
Rows and rows of Explorers, Taurus X, MKXs, etc. Quite a large
inventory.....surprisingly, only 2 Mustangs....one GT and one Saleen.

They have 2 MKSs.....sort of like them and glad they are more distinct
than just a Taurus/Sable with a different grill: unique sheet metal,
dash, door panels, etc. Stickered around $45,000........I'd consider a
low-mileage, off-lease one when my 500 needs replacing.

But, I'm sorry, the Flex just looks like a loaf of bread.......and if
I'm gonna drive a box something that big, I wanna be higher off the
ground! If I'm gonna spend that much, I want a little style.

World's Ugliest BMW 1 Skip[_3_] Auto Photos 4 May 29th 08 10:41 PM
World's Ugliest BMW 3 Skip[_3_] Auto Photos 1 May 29th 08 07:01 AM
World's Ugliest BMW 2 Skip[_3_] Auto Photos 0 May 29th 08 05:14 AM
The 10 Ugliest Cars LeMod Pol Driving 15 October 13th 05 03:26 PM
New 5-series "only" the 10th ugliest fbloogyudsr BMW 18 May 2nd 05 04:24 PM