New mustang commercial is creepy?

Old February 24th 12, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default New mustang commercial is creepy?

I thought it was pretty cool, all the people seeing one and imagining it
the way they would like.
<http://jalopnik.com/5888029/fords-20...is-sort-of-cre
epy>
I liked the morphing effect.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old February 24th 12, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
D E Willson

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:21:57 -0500, twk >
wrote:

>I thought it was pretty cool, all the people seeing one and imagining it
>the way they would like.
><http://jalopnik.com/5888029/fords-20...is-sort-of-cre
>epy>
>I liked the morphing effect.

Kinda goes back to the roots of the Mustang when there were a ton of
options. So many options that you could "design your own car".
Old February 24th 12, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 2/24/2012 13:21, twk wrote:
> I thought it was pretty cool, all the people seeing one and imagining it
> the way they would like.
> <http://jalopnik.com/5888029/fords-20...is-sort-of-cre
> epy>
> I liked the morphing effect.

I want 2 gallons of that paint.
Old February 24th 12, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Analogue Cheese

"D E Willson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:21:57 -0500, twk >
> wrote:
>
>>I thought it was pretty cool, all the people seeing one and imagining it
>>the way they would like.
>><http://jalopnik.com/5888029/fords-20...is-sort-of-cre
>>epy>
>>I liked the morphing effect.

> Kinda goes back to the roots of the Mustang when there were a ton of
> options. So many options that you could "design your own car".

I don't like it ........

Old February 25th 12, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 24, 1:51*pm, D E Willson > wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:21:57 -0500, twk >
> wrote:
>
> >I thought it was pretty cool, all the people seeing one and imagining it
> >the way they would like.
> ><http://jalopnik.com/5888029/fords-20...is-sort-of-cre
> >epy>
> >I liked the morphing effect.

> Kinda goes back to the roots of the Mustang when there were a ton of
> options. So many options that you could "design your own car".

I wish they still had options to limit the options. :-)

Patrick
'11 GT that's as stripped as it can get.