It's that Ford camaro again

Old February 17th 12, 05:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default It's that Ford camaro again

I first noticed the picture before I read the headline and thought...
The new camaro gets the top spot on a Ford news site.
<http://mustangsdaily.com/>

Change the Blue Oval into a Bow Tie and there you go!

<http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2012/0...-rendered-by-p
opular-hot-rodding/>

At least from the rear it's a mustang.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old February 19th 12, 12:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 17, 11:23*am, twk > wrote:

But the source is Popular Hotrodding -- a magazine partial to GM. I'd
take their views/opinions/guesses/speculation with a grain of salt.

Patrick