audi A6 (V6) 95 Radiator Fan fuse S7

Old August 9th 10, 01:16 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Andre[_2_]

Default audi A6 (V6) 95 Radiator Fan fuse S7

The wiring diagram shows a fuse S42 (7) (40A) for the Radiator fan.
Where is the fuse located?
Thanks,
Andre
Old August 9th 10, 09:45 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Mark Opolo

"Andre" > wrote in message
> The wiring diagram shows a fuse S42 (7) (40A) for the Radiator fan.
> Where is the fuse located?
> Thanks,
> Andre

maybe in the fuse box.......Open drivers door. At the end of the dash there
is a removable panel, remove it, then look for Fuse 42

Old August 10th 10, 02:36 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Andre[_2_]

On Aug 9, 4:45*pm, "Mark Opolo" > wrote:
> "Andre" > wrote in message

> > The wiring diagram shows a fuse S42 (7) (40A) for the Radiator fan.
> > Where is the fuse located?
> > Thanks,
> > Andre

> maybe in the fuse box.......Open drivers door. At the end of the dash there
> is a removable panel, remove it, then look for Fuse 42

There was no 40A fuse in the relay panel under the hood or in the fuse
panel at the end of dash. I will look for fuse #42. I will also take
off the footwel cover (driver side) there were some electronic
components there to my recollection. I had that cover off some time
ago.
Thanks,
Andre
Old August 11th 10, 12:51 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Andre[_2_]

On Aug 10, 9:36*am, Andre > wrote:
> On Aug 9, 4:45*pm, "Mark Opolo" > wrote:
>
> > "Andre" > wrote in message

> > > The wiring diagram shows a fuse S42 (7) (40A) for the Radiator fan.
> > > Where is the fuse located?
> > > Thanks,
> > > Andre

> > maybe in the fuse box.......Open drivers door. At the end of the dash there
> > is a removable panel, remove it, then look for Fuse 42

> There was no 40A fuse in the relay panel under the hood or in the fuse
> panel at the end of dash. *I will look for fuse #42. *I will also take
> off the footwel cover (driver side) there were some electronic
> components there to my recollection. *I had that cover off some time
> ago.
> Thanks,
> Andre

I found it!. The radiator Fan fuse (60A to my surprise) is located in
the driver side foot-well, behind the side panel, by the driver door.
The fuse is OK so my problem is not solved yet.
Andre