WTB C4, six speed

Old August 8th 04, 03:50 PM
ken

Default WTB C4, six speed

Dip**** blurted out------>without even seeing it in person before you
part with your money !?

That is SO great, cumming from some dumb ass religious fundy who
believes in some mythical being without never seeing it in person....How
much money has dave wasted on that fantasyiful idea?

Old August 8th 04, 05:18 PM
CBHVAC

> wrote in message
> 'I need a ballpark figure so I can consider that in bidding on ebay.
> thanks
> jazz mann'
>
> ME; Youre not bidding on a ten dollar Tennis Racket ...youre bidding
> on a nice Sports Car in the thousands of dollars ...without even seeing
> it in person before you part with your money !?

Why not Dave?

Post that address dave....or you can shut the **** up about it...
I call bull**** on your story....as in...bull ****ing **** you lying piece
of **** fundy ****tard.

Old August 8th 04, 10:36 PM

Jameson,

Start here if you want to buy a used Corvette ; also check Hemmings.
Youll find a ton of them.

Used Corvettes For Sale - Corvette Trader Classifieds - Corvette for
sale - Sell Corvettes - Auto trader
Address:http://www.usedcorvettesforsale.com/

Dave

P.S> Ken and CB : You guys have a look also...then, youre time will be
spent much more productively instead of carelessly foaming at the mouth
!

Old August 8th 04, 10:56 PM
CBHVAC

> wrote in message
> Jameson,
>
> Start here if you want to buy a used Corvette ; also check Hemmings.
> Youll find a ton of them.
>
> Used Corvettes For Sale - Corvette Trader Classifieds - Corvette for
> sale - Sell Corvettes - Auto trader
> Address:http://www.usedcorvettesforsale.com/
>

> Dave
>
> P.S> Ken and CB : You guys have a look also...then, youre time will be
> spent much more productively instead of carelessly foaming at the mouth
> !

I bought a Z06...your point?
Oh...Dave...I bought it over the phone from a dealer 70 miles away, and it
was delivered to me.....again...your ****ing point????

Old August 9th 04, 02:33 AM
bad65

I've shipped three vettes in the last six years, all in enclosed trucks.
Open carriers are less expensive, but less secure.

1998- 65 vert, South Jersey to SW Florida - $800, Intercity Lines
2001- 77 vette, SW Florida to South Jersey - $ 900, Intercity Lines
2004- 04 vert, Phoenix AZ to South Jersey- $1500, Horseless Carriage

Hope this helps.

Brian

om...

Old August 9th 04, 04:28 AM
Joel Jacobs

I went from Texas to California to pick up my C4 so that I could drive it
back - 5,223 miles later I got back. Put on new shocks, new tires, replaced
antenna and then left on a 7,300+ mile trip. Just got back from a 5,613
mile trip. Ship a Corvette, unless it's to Europe? Never!

Joel Jacobs

Old August 9th 04, 06:11 AM
Rufio

"Joel Jacobs" > wrote in message
> I went from Texas to California to pick up my C4 so that I could drive it
> back - 5,223 miles later I got back. Put on new shocks, new tires,

replaced
> antenna and then left on a 7,300+ mile trip. Just got back from a 5,613
> mile trip. Ship a Corvette, unless it's to Europe? Never!
>
> Joel Jacobs

You're a braver man than me, if you drove I-10 through West Texas with an
untried car (if that's the way you went). In 1996 I did the trip in a Jeep
Cheorkee with a radiator 60% full of rust, in July, in the normal (very
high) temperatures. I nearly broke down in West Texas (coasted what seemed
like 50 miles down hill to Junction, with steam coming out from under the
hood) & vowed never again would I drive that stretch of road unless I was
real sure about my car )

Old August 9th 04, 12:01 PM

'I bought a Z06...your point?
Oh...Dave...I bought it over the phone from a dealer 70 miles away, and
it was delivered to me.....again...your ****ing point????'

ME: Post pics of it - Need verification ; Cant trust foul mouths.
Thanks.

What GPS-based speed camera detector also detects red lightcam... Joanny Smith BMW 1 January 9th 05 10:24 PM
Idling speed BMW 518 Louis Carroll BMW 1 December 6th 04 06:57 PM
Orange county, speed limit reduced? Trey BMW 66 December 3rd 04 11:42 PM
UK Speed Camera Nav Overlay BluDog BMW 0 October 25th 04 11:03 AM
535d speed limiter the-man-himself BMW 2 September 22nd 04 09:17 PM