Audi A6L3.2 modified upgrade headlights

Old July 2nd 12, 09:58 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
ledautoman

Default Audi A6L3.2 modified upgrade headlights

-------------------------------------

Vehicle: 06 A6L 3.2L
Modified headlights configuration:
Headlights single Hella 2 bifocal lens effect: two near and two far
(Beam
position of the car is running lights, not far from the light, and Hella 2
beam is not very good)
Modified later, the lights configuration:
Transplanting and modified 09 A6L headlamps, the original Hella 2 lens is
converted into the new doctor lens + independent beam reflector + original
LED running lights
The modified effect: two near and four far
Some people may doubt, why not just put 09 models A6L headlamps replaced,
in
fact, the 09 headlights is just more than a set of LED running lights and
independent beam, but its independent beam works only playing the ultra-
lights, when the switching beam, it is not working, night effects is the
same with the 06 headlights, lighting capacity has not been fundamentally
improve.
Repacking instructions:
Modification to upgrade the 06 Audi original car headlights, Hella 2 lens
upgrade to the new Dr. lens, the installation of the original digit LED
running lights, independent beam modified line, make the car lights work
when switching the beam, in order to achieve two near and four far night-
time lighting effects.
Converted difficulty:
Audi A6L car lighting circuit is controlled by the original car central
electronic control system, only one light is not bright or instrument
failure, it will alarm. Decoding is the key.
Finally, how to buy the lights you want, we can go to the Audi 4S stores
buy, access to the Internet to buy, it is cheaper to buy online. For
example
I usually check in online, by comparison, and then buy. www.leddoes com
store, I feel pretty good, and cheaper, not bad quality, delivery is also
fast. We can consider the right is the most important.

by leddoes

--
| Delivered via http://www.motorsforum.com/ |