quattro+xi2 -> fun

Old January 4th 12, 09:38 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AD[_2_]

Default quattro+xi2 -> fun

Finally water started to solidify on the pavement and drifting had
began.
Glare ice is fun but more so when there is some water on top
(no studs on X Ice 2, wink wink)

I don't mind the electronic diff-block and drive-away assistance
ESP components, but me thinks electronic stabilization won't be missed
in an ice covered parking lot (provided there are no other cars
around :-)

I'm having hard time telling the difference between ESP on and off
modes though.
Either audi did a good job at not interfering with the driver having
fun
or i'm not pushing my A4 hard enough.

I guess I need a bmw 3xx xi after all to get the tail around. At least
for the white part of the winter.
Maybe 2012 A4 with more rear axle bias will match xi though.

Anyone with 2012 quattro A4 would care to comment?
Old May 8th 12, 10:45 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
KatarzynaCzarnocka

Uzytkownik "AD" > napisal w wiadomosci

90 V-8 Quattro freefly Audi 1 September 13th 05 07:20 PM
A6 Quattro A/C icequeen Audi 0 August 4th 05 04:50 AM
V8 quattro ´89 Janne Audi 0 May 22nd 05 07:21 PM
A4 1.8T quattro Exceso Audi 9 May 16th 05 09:54 AM
New A6 3.2 Quattro Alex Audi 4 September 5th 04 04:11 AM