Clean your sht off your SUV,s roof

Old February 1st 11, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nick Naim

Default Clean your sht off your SUV,s roof

SNOW-------------

Old February 1st 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
N8N

On Jan 31, 10:55*pm, "Nick Naim" > wrote:
> SNOW-------------

I've seen a few of those knuckleheads recently. The best fun is when
they are turning left and come to a stop in the left turn lane... then
all the crap on the roof of their vehicle slides down onto the
windshield and they miss their opening because they're frantically
brushing off the huge chunks of snow and ice so they can see where the
hell they're going

Less amusing and more dangerous is when a 4' x 4' x 6" chunk of ice
sails off the roof of a vehicle going down the highway and looks like
it's going to land right on your windshield...

nate
Old February 1st 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

"Nick Naim" > wrote in
m:

> SNOW-------------

such drivers who fail to clean the snow off their vehicle tops or windows
should be cited by police for creating a hazard.
I particularly despise the ones who only clean off a small portion of their
rear window and drive off. they should be cited for driving with obstructed
vision.

I don't care if it's a big SUV and you need a stepladder,CLEAN IT OFF.
EVERY time.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old February 1st 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-02-01, Jim Yanik > wrote:
> "Nick Naim" > wrote in
> m:
>
>> SNOW-------------

> such drivers who fail to clean the snow off their vehicle tops or windows
> should be cited by police for creating a hazard.
> I particularly despise the ones who only clean off a small portion of their
> rear window and drive off. they should be cited for driving with obstructed
> vision.

I've seen them driving with just a port hole cleared on the windshield.

To me it is a clue about how much of the windows they actually use.
Nobody who uses all the windows and mirrors would be comfortable driving
with the windows covered in snow.

> I don't care if it's a big SUV and you need a stepladder,CLEAN IT OFF.
> EVERY time.

They simply don't care about the hazard they are creating.