I need to find a group

Old September 18th 04, 03:22 AM
Somebody

Default I need to find a group

"pete" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a group for series 3 BMW's? I have just got a 320
> and I need to find a group specifically for them please.
> pete

Try

-Russ.

Old September 18th 04, 03:23 AM
Troy Rudolph

http://www.bmwe21.net/

Old September 18th 04, 10:00 AM
David Modine

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46/

Old September 18th 04, 02:33 PM
Fred W.

"pete" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a group for series 3 BMW's? I have just got a 320
> and I need to find a group specifically for them please.
> pete

Pete,

It depends what year the car is. Not a 3 series are created equal...

-Fred W

Old September 18th 04, 08:21 PM
Fred W.

"pete" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:33:53 -0400, "Fred W." <Fred.Wills@'remove this
> to reply to' myrealbox.com> wrote:
>

> >"pete" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> Does anyone know of a group for series 3 BMW's? I have just got a 320
> >> and I need to find a group specifically for them please.
> >> pete

> >Pete,
> >
> >It depends what year the car is. Not a 3 series are created equal...

> It is a 1994 auto and for my money it is underpowered:-(
> pete

Perhaps, but the key here is that it is an (underpowered) E36!
So for online groups you'll be wanting to look at:
http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e36/

and for more info on the model see:
http://www.logun.org/e36_info.htm
http://www.bmwworld.com/models/e36.htm
http://www.unofficialbmw.com/main.html
http://www.bmwe36tips.20m.com/fast-index.htm

Fred W

Old September 18th 04, 11:48 PM
John Carrier

Try roadfly. They have a group for just about every series bimmer.

R / John

Old September 20th 04, 03:37 AM
mjc

Try These: