And why the rest of you slow drivers want to stay on the left lanes when right lanes are available?

Old April 12th 09, 07:15 PM posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Chris[_30_]

Default And why the rest of you slow drivers want to stay on the left lanes when right lanes are available?

This country is so ****ed up, there are a whole bunch of stupids on the
road, Also on the freeway, You ****ers need to stay away from the
Highway/Freeway's entrance ****ers, let people get in. You need to avoid
accident God damn it!! Stop thinking about your right of way. I spent a
fortune to save you, you need to take me as your example. Yup **** you...
**** you... **** you... **** you...

Old April 12th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

Chris wrote:
> You ****ers need to stay away from the
> Highway/Freeway's entrance ****ers, let people get in.

That's incorrect!

> Stop thinking about your right of way.

Merging traffic must yield to traffic that is already on the roadway.
Drivers on the acceleration lane will accelerate to the speed of traffic
or stop and wait for a gap in the traffic. Failure to follow this rule
can result in a fatal collision.
Old April 13th 09, 12:06 AM posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Chris wrote:
> This country is so ****ed up, there are a whole bunch of stupids on the
> road, Also on the freeway, You ****ers need to stay away from the
> Highway/Freeway's entrance ****ers, let people get in. You need to avoid
> accident God damn it!! Stop thinking about your right of way. I spent a
> fortune to save you, you need to take me as your example. Yup **** you...
> **** you... **** you... **** you...

Oh, geez, not this **** again.

This goes for you AND everyone else on the road - read your freaking
state laws regarding right of way. Think back to driver's ed - if you
ever took it - and review the proper way to enter a freeway. It's the
little skinny pedal on the right. Press down upon it. It's there for a
reason.

In short - you are wrong and could hardly be more wrong. If you have a
yield sign it is up to you to either find a hole and slip into it
without disrupting other traffic OR stay off the freakin' highway.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old April 13th 09, 01:56 AM posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:15:31 -0700, "Chris" >
wrote:

>This country is so ****ed up,

<< snip crap advocating illegal driving >>

> Yup **** you... **** you... **** you... **** you...

http://www.worldofnecromancer.org/pi...l-o-meter.html

** P * L * O * N * K ** You, troll...

--
"I always heard that primitave hoo-mans lacked intelligence,
but I never thought they'd be this stupid."
Old April 13th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

>> Chris wrote:
>> Subject: And why the rest of you slow drivers want to stay on the left lanes when right lanes are available?

>> Highway/Freeway's entrance ****ers, let people get in.
>> Stop thinking about your right of way.

It's weird that subject line conflicts with the message body. The
Enablers swerve into the passing lane to "let in" the mergers, and some
of them try to use the "let them in" excuse to stay in the passing lane
while not passing anybody.

Old April 13th 09, 06:36 AM posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Chris[_30_]

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Chris wrote:
>> This country is so ****ed up, there are a whole bunch of stupids on the
>> road, Also on the freeway, You ****ers need to stay away from the
>> Highway/Freeway's entrance ****ers, let people get in. You need to
>> avoid
>> accident God damn it!! Stop thinking about your right of way. I spent
>> fortune to save you, you need to take me as your example. Yup ****
>> you...
>> **** you... **** you... **** you...
>>

> Oh, geez, not this **** again.
>
> This goes for you AND everyone else on the road - read your freaking
> state laws regarding right of way. Think back to driver's ed - if you
> ever took it - and review the proper way to enter a freeway. It's the
> little skinny pedal on the right. Press down upon it. It's there for a
> reason.
>
> In short - you are wrong and could hardly be more wrong. If you have a
> yield sign it is up to you to either find a hole and slip into it
> without disrupting other traffic OR stay off the freakin' highway.
>
> nate

Hey stupid, you're not a good reader are you?

I repeat to the retard again "Stop being too hung up about the right of
way, You must try to avoid any accident possible." I have every right too
to block people from entering the freeway but I didn't block them. Why
don't you open your ****ing stupid head sonofabitch snake?

Old April 13th 09, 06:37 AM posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Chris[_30_]

"necromancer - ECHM" > wrote
in message ...
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:15:31 -0700, "Chris" >
> wrote:
>
>>This country is so ****ed up,

> << snip crap advocating illegal driving >>
>
>> Yup **** you... **** you... **** you... **** you...

> http://www.worldofnecromancer.org/pi...l-o-meter.html
>
> ** P * L * O * N * K ** You, troll...
>
> --
> "I always heard that primitave hoo-mans lacked intelligence,
> but I never thought they'd be this stupid."
> --Quark

...P L A N K YOU --->> Sub-troll...Heeeheee.....

Old April 13th 09, 08:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

Chris wrote:
> I repeat to the retard again "Stop being too hung up about the right of
> way, You must try to avoid any accident possible."

But that's JLEDI, and when too many drivers wrongly-assume that
everybody else will brake and swerve out of their way, the foolishness
increases and the traffic congestion increases, which results in more
wasted petrol and more collisions.

> I have every right too
> to block people from entering the freeway but I didn't block them.

No, you are not supposed to block anybody from merging, and that means
changing speed to block somebody from entering the roadway. Slowing
down is as stupid as speeding up when a merger is trying to merge
properly into a gap in the traffic. Do not change speeds, and do not
change lanes. It is the responsibility of the merger to yield to
traffic on the roadway, and drivers on the roadway are not supposed to
do anything except maintain their speed and right-lane position.
Old April 13th 09, 02:35 PM posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
N8N

On Apr 13, 1:36*am, "Chris" > wrote:
> "Nate Nagel" > wrote in message

> > Chris wrote:
> >> This country is so ****ed up, there are a whole bunch of stupids on the
> >> road, Also on the freeway, You ****ers need to stay away from the
> >> Highway/Freeway's entrance ****ers, let people get in. *You need to
> >> avoid
> >> accident God damn it!! *Stop thinking about your right of way. *I spent
> >> fortune to save you, you need to take me as your example. *Yup ****
> >> you...
> >> **** you... **** you... **** you...

> > Oh, geez, not this **** again.

> > This goes for you AND everyone else on the road - read your freaking
> > state laws regarding right of way. *Think back to driver's ed - if you
> > ever took it - and review the proper way to enter a freeway. *It's the
> > little skinny pedal on the right. *Press down upon it. *It's there for a
> > reason.

> > In short - you are wrong and could hardly be more wrong. *If you have a
> > yield sign it is up to you to either find a hole and slip into it
> > without disrupting other traffic OR stay off the freakin' highway.

> > nate

> Hey stupid, you're not a good reader are you?
>
> I repeat to the retard again "Stop being too hung up about the right of
> way, You must try to avoid any accident possible." *I have every right too
> to block people from entering the freeway but I didn't block them. *Why
> don't you open your ****ing stupid head sonofabitch snake?

Why don't you learn to speak English, and then learn how to drive? I
don't need anyone to "let" me on the highway, neither should you.

nate
Old April 13th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

N8N wrote:

> Why don't you learn to speak English, and then learn how to drive?

Because he lacks the mental capacity to do so. But you shouldn't fall
for cross-posting trolls you know

Blago got $500,000 for HOT lanes Brent[_4_] Driving 3 December 16th 08 10:59 PM
CA Considers HOT Lanes Mike T. Driving 0 November 14th 06 12:51 PM
ONLY lanes Larry Scholnick Driving 28 December 22nd 04 08:18 PM
Trading lanes John David Galt Driving 1 December 5th 04 08:16 PM