Alfa 156 Part No.

Old June 15th 11, 12:25 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Malcolm Osborne

Default Alfa 156 Part No.

Would anyone have easy access to Alfa part numbers?

After 287 000 Km, the aircon compressor on my 1999 156 2.0 TS is getting a
bit noisy (bearings).

I'm looking to get a used part. Might save me a trip to the agent to ask
there.

Malcolm Osborne
South Africa

Old June 15th 11, 01:09 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Stef[_2_]

In alt.autos.alfa-romeo,
Malcolm Osborne > wrote:
> Would anyone have easy access to Alfa part numbers?
>
> After 287 000 Km, the aircon compressor on my 1999 156 2.0 TS is getting a
> bit noisy (bearings).
>
> I'm looking to get a used part. Might save me a trip to the agent to ask
> there.
>
> Malcolm Osborne
> South Africa

As you are from South Africa, chances are that you can read a little Dutch.
Then this site may be usefull: www.tuynder.nl

If you can't read Dutch: click on "CATALOGUS" in the top menu bar and
then on the obvious car brand name, model and then the right type
choices. When you get to "Groep" (Group), select "AIR-CONDITIONING EN
VERWARMINGSELEMENTEN" and in "Subgroep" select "AIRCO-COMPRESSOR +
TOEBEHOREN". The next page wil show pictures and numbers. :-)

If you need to change a choice, don't use "back", but select the
apropriate tab.

If I do this for motor type AR 32301, I get to:
"ALFAROMEO - 156 - 156 BENZINA (1997-2002) - 2000 T.S. CF2 - AIR-CONDITIONING EN VERWARMINGSELEMENTEN - AIRCO-COMPRESSOR + TOEBEHOREN"
Which has 2 numbers for the compressor:
60653653
60653652

Motor code 32303 has 60653653 only
Motor code 32310 has 60653652 only

If the difference is significant, I can't say.

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

Put your best foot forward. Or just call in and say you're sick.
Old June 16th 11, 10:13 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Malcolm Osborne

"Stef" > wrote in message
> In alt.autos.alfa-romeo,
> Malcolm Osborne > wrote:
>> Would anyone have easy access to Alfa part numbers?
>>
>> After 287 000 Km, the aircon compressor on my 1999 156 2.0 TS is getting
>> bit noisy (bearings).
>>
>> I'm looking to get a used part. Might save me a trip to the agent to ask
>> there.
>>
>> Malcolm Osborne
>> South Africa

> As you are from South Africa, chances are that you can read a little
> Dutch.
> Then this site may be usefull: www.tuynder.nl
>
> If you can't read Dutch: click on "CATALOGUS" in the top menu bar and
> then on the obvious car brand name, model and then the right type
> choices. When you get to "Groep" (Group), select "AIR-CONDITIONING EN
> VERWARMINGSELEMENTEN" and in "Subgroep" select "AIRCO-COMPRESSOR +
> TOEBEHOREN". The next page wil show pictures and numbers. :-)
>
> If you need to change a choice, don't use "back", but select the
> apropriate tab.
>

> If I do this for motor type AR 32301, I get to:
> "ALFAROMEO - 156 - 156 BENZINA (1997-2002) - 2000 T.S. CF2 -
> AIR-CONDITIONING EN VERWARMINGSELEMENTEN - AIRCO-COMPRESSOR + TOEBEHOREN"
> Which has 2 numbers for the compressor:
> 60653653
> 60653652
>
> Motor code 32303 has 60653653 only
> Motor code 32310 has 60653652 only
>
> If the difference is significant, I can't say.
>

> --
> Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by
> mail)

Yes - our local language (Afrikaans) is similarly constructed to Dutch -
that site is quite good.

I think the 52 variant would be the one for my car.

This info should enable me to locate a part locally - thank you.

Malcolm Osborne
South Africa
15 2.0 TS 1999

alfa 156 mabsy Alfa Romeo 7 October 9th 06 06:28 PM
ALFA 156 V6 xf8u Alfa Romeo 2 October 1st 06 12:02 PM
Alfa 156 Jim Alfa Romeo 2 March 25th 06 03:16 PM
'98 Alfa 156 2.0 TS IanT Alfa Romeo 5 March 8th 05 12:34 AM
alfa 156 john Alfa Romeo 3 April 30th 04 08:20 AM