DUI who killed 4 gets 43 years - no release for 40 years

Old July 25th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default DUI who killed 4 gets 43 years - no release for 40 years

This is good and we need to take the same strict attitude to speeders and
red light runners who kill. No more of this laura bush crap - "hey dood,
sorry your kid is dead but it was an accident, ya know".

http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp?S=10788186

Man Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash

Updated: July 24, 2009 06:45 PM
Video Gallery
<1>
Man Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
0:20

PENDELTON, Ore. -- The man convicted of causing a crash that killed four
people is sentenced to over 43 years in prison.

47-year old John Carlgren from Carlton plead guilty to four counts of first
degree man slaughter and one count of driving under the influence.

The crash happened on October 19th 2008. Calgren will not be eligible for
release from prison for 40 years.
Old July 25th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
richard

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:45:00 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>This is good and we need to take the same strict attitude to speeders and
>red light runners who kill. No more of this laura bush crap - "hey dood,
>sorry your kid is dead but it was an accident, ya know".

Just consider that the next time you're out on the highway doing
100mph and laughing about it.

Old July 25th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:01:04 -0700, richard >
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:45:00 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>MURDERERS" > wrote:
>

>>This is good and we need to take the same strict attitude to speeders and
>>red light runners who kill. No more of this laura bush crap - "hey dood,
>>sorry your kid is dead but it was an accident, ya know".
>>

>Just consider that the next time you're out on the highway doing
>100mph and laughing about it.

or 41MPH in 25MPH schoolzones....

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old July 25th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>This is good and we need to take the same strict attitude to speeders and
>red light runners who kill.

Starting with you, little miss I haven't killed anyine in 3.5 years.
Now, DUAAFAFOAD.

> No more of this laura bush crap - "hey dood,
>sorry your kid is dead but it was an accident, ya know".

How about the Ted Kennedy, "Sorry, Mr. Kopechne your daughter is dead,
but I'm a sitting US Senator, ya know."

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old July 27th 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer - ECHM rg>
wrote in :

> SFB spewed:
>
>>This is good and we need to take the same strict attitude to speeders
>>and red light runners who kill.

> Starting with you, little miss I haven't killed anyine in 3.5 years.
> Now, DUAAFAFOAD.
>
>> No more of this laura bush crap - "hey dood,
>>sorry your kid is dead but it was an accident, ya know".

> How about the Ted Kennedy, "Sorry, Mr. Kopechne your daughter is dead,
> but I'm a sitting US Senator, ya know."

At least Ted was punished a little bit and this guy a lot. OTOH your idol
Laura Bush wasn't punished a bit!!!
Old July 27th 09, 09:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM

SFB spewed:

>At least Ted was punished a little bit and this guy a lot.

He wasn't even punished a little, you idiot. Senate Membership has its
privledges.

>OTOH your idol Laura Bush wasn't punished a bit!!!

Because she did nothing wrong, you stupid ****ing american (sic). If
the other driver had been paying attention instead of wanking like
you, the accident would not have happened.

Old July 27th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer - ECHM > wrote in
:

> SFB spewed:
>

>>At least Ted was punished a little bit and this guy a lot.

> He wasn't even punished a little, you idiot. Senate Membership has its
> privledges.
>
>>OTOH your idol Laura Bush wasn't punished a bit!!!

> Because she did nothing wrong, you stupid ****ing american (sic). If
> the other driver had been paying attention instead of wanking like
> you, the accident would not have happened.

HAHAHA. Now you're really desperate. LB blew the stop sign and killed a
guy and it's the guy's fault for not anticipating she would do that!!!
Old July 27th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

SFB spewed:

:

>> SFB spewed:
>>

>>>At least Ted was punished a little bit and this guy a lot.

>> He wasn't even punished a little, you idiot. Senate Membership has its
>> privledges.
>>
>>>OTOH your idol Laura Bush wasn't punished a bit!!!

>> Because she did nothing wrong, you stupid ****ing american (sic). If
>> the other driver had been paying attention instead of wanking like
>> you, the accident would not have happened.
>>

>HAHAHA. Now you're really desperate. LB blew the stop sign and killed a
>guy and it's the guy's fault for not anticipating she would do that!!!

Damn right he shares the blame. Had he been paying attention to the
road instead of jerking himself off - or whatever he was doing - he
would have noticed her approaching and not intending to stop and would
have taken appropriate measures.

THen again, that would require someone to be a competent and attentive
driver. Something which you and 95% of the rest of the septics in this
nation are not, you stupid ****ing american (sic).

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS says that
drinking and driving is acceptable:

"Oh no - drinking and driving are constitutional rights."
--Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 1/3/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/85hpur
Msg ID: