Any experience with DAS as a car hauler?

Old June 28th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Lee Ayrton

Default Any experience with DAS as a car hauler?

I'm looking to move a vehicle from CT to AZ and it looks like DAS is the
most popular choice. Anyone here have any experience with them?

Old July 10th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Stude

On Jun 28, 6:53*am, Lee Ayrton > wrote:
> I'm looking to move a vehicle from CT to AZ and it looks like DAS is the
> most popular choice. *Anyone here have any experience with them?

Nate was looking for someone to move a PU from Central California to
the southeast US. Maybe you two can get a price-break.
Old August 3rd 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
2oldskool55

On Jun 28, 8:53*am, Lee Ayrton > wrote:
> I'm looking to move a vehicle from CT to AZ and it looks like DAS is the
> most popular choice. *Anyone here have any experience with them?

Try posting for transportation needed on the Fordbarn,com its free and
they are great people.

Reposts 1960 Buick car hauler=r&d=.jpg (1/1) 38850 bytes [email protected] Old Timers Photos 0 June 12th 07 07:31 AM
Jeep hauler recommendations? Pumper Hinkle Jeep 12 April 23rd 06 12:19 PM
Toy hauler for Jeep Pumper Hinkle Jeep 3 April 16th 06 08:35 AM
Jeep Hauler Death-Match --> OT? Nathan W. Collier Jeep 20 September 4th 05 06:02 PM