64.5 Ford Mustang

Old May 4th 08, 09:22 AM posted to alt.autos.antique,rec.autos.antique
rennie1355

Default 64.5 Ford Mustang

I have a 64.5 Mustang 260 with generator and power steering with an
Eton pump. I am attempting to install origional factory air
conditioning. I have mounted the compressor but now the Eton pump
cannot be mounted back because the compressor extends to far. I am
told that a factory Ford pump with a slanted reservoir may correct the
problem or a remote power steering reservoir may also correct the
problem. Does anyone know the correct way to fix this problem.

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/64-Ford-Mu...ict247219.html
Old May 19th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Banned

Check with some hot rod shops or hot rod/street rod parts stores.They
might have something that can be of help.
cuhulin