Wire wheels for 50's era Cadillac

Old May 17th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.antique

Default Wire wheels for 50's era Cadillac

Can anyone offer some advise on where the best place would be to go to
get some wire wheels for a 50's era Cadillac that I'm looking to
restore? I'm pretty new at this, so just looking for some brand names,
shops, or other research resources for wheels that I can go to. What's
the top wire wheel brand out there for vintage/classic cars?

Thanks
Old May 18th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Otto Skorzeny[_2_]

Try Coker Tire 800-251-6336
www.cokertire.com

They sell excellent reproduction wheels, tires and accessories for
antique cars. The original manufacturer of Cadillac wire wheels was
Kelsey Hayes. I believe the reproductions are made by them as well.

Since you're new to the hobby, you would do well to make use of the
Cadillac LaSalle Club website and forum. You will get lots of valuable
year-and-model-specific Cadillac information.

www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/forum/index.php
www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/

I have a 1956 Coupe De Ville and I can't believe that I went as long
as I did without using this site.It has helped me immensely.

Forrest

1955 Chrysler C-300 with Wire Wheels and Modified 426 Hemi Engine fvr Tango Red (2006 CEMA) CL.jpg 456191 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 June 18th 07 07:06 PM
Wire wheels on an '05 MX-5 MazdaSpeed ?? laocmo Mazda 16 November 18th 06 05:23 PM
4-door beetles from the 50's Jan Andersson VW air cooled 5 November 28th 05 08:45 PM
wanted-mid-50's gm Ron Antique cars 0 December 3rd 03 02:05 PM
mercedes chrome wire wheels don Antique cars 0 November 7th 03 03:51 AM