Looked at a 68 Mustang on the showroom floor at local Ford Dealeryesterday ...

Old August 15th 14, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dick R.[_2_]

Default Looked at a 68 Mustang on the showroom floor at local Ford Dealeryesterday ...

Absolutely beautiful 68 Mustang for sale "as is" $22,000.
The body looked better than new and the interior was
pristine. The only problem I could see was that there
was no horn cap on the steering wheel and horn wires were
visible. Since I didn't have $22K handy, I didn't ask for
a salesman. Sure made my heart rate increase.

Dick in MN
Old December 21st 14, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

22 isn't bad, was it a coup or fastback?

Robert Zinko