Merry Christmas Volkswagen Card

Old December 21st 04, 07:21 PM
vwluvrs

Default Merry Christmas Volkswagen Card

Had some requests for the 'previous' years Christmas Card,,, and Yes, I
will and do say
*Merry CHRISTmas*
heres the link.

http://www.ramva.org/vwluvrs/Images/Christmas2002.jpg

Print it out on heavy card stock, and get out your scissors...

Terry
Old December 21st 04, 09:36 PM
Jan Andersson

vwluvrs wrote:

> Had some requests for the 'previous' years Christmas Card,,, and Yes, I
> will and do say
> *Merry CHRISTmas*
> heres the link.
>
> http://www.ramva.org/vwluvrs/Images/Christmas2002.jpg
>
> Print it out on heavy card stock, and get out your scissors...
>
> Terry

LOL

Very cool

You can make different sizes too if you resize before printing.

Jan
Old December 22nd 04, 02:03 AM
jjs

Hey, that's great. I'm two years younger than I thought I was. (Mind if I
make it into a splittie?)

Old December 22nd 04, 03:38 AM
Neil

What in the world is wrong with people:
http://www.ramva.org/vwluvrs/Images/1052228755.jpg

Neil

news

Old December 22nd 04, 03:55 AM
jjs

"Neil" > wrote in message
news:1103683113.5cd093b752d8868bbd3fabe6af41c265@t eranews...
> What in the world is wrong with people:
> http://www.ramva.org/vwluvrs/Images/1052228755.jpg

Really! It needs a big-ass wing and some japanese graphics.

Old December 22nd 04, 03:17 PM
jjs

"Michael Cecil" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:38:33 -0700, "Neil" >
> wrote:
>
>>What in the world is wrong with people:
>>http://www.ramva.org/vwluvrs/Images/1052228755.jpg

> Good grief! Parking a limo in a handicapped spot! Burn him!

Chances are good he's mental.

Old December 22nd 04, 05:54 PM
vwluvrs

Neil,,
Are you digging around in my image files?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Old December 23rd 04, 03:32 AM
Steve Lawman

Simply amazing, Mine looks just like the body work on my real car. LOL

Old December 24th 04, 01:43 AM
MUADIB®

And Ojne Completed two years ago..............I think.
Maybe just one year ago.

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...PERCAR_201.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...PERCAR_202.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...PERCAR_203.JPG

Took hours to cut it out and put it together!

LOL

But it was fun.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®