Where are you and your Miata?

Old November 17th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Bruno

Default Where are you and your Miata?

XS11E wrote:

> I do have Google Earth and the detail is amazing, I can see that spot
> of seagull poop on the front seat... sure looks fresh... <G>

:-) The other day I got stuck in traffic next to big tree that was
dropping it's leaves. As a result I found my self sitting in the car and
having to throw out leaves which made me smile and the woman in the car
next to me got a good laugh.

Kind regards
Bruno
Old November 17th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Very nice idea but, yes, I see the problems with it.

Thanks,
Chris
99BBB

Old November 17th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
chance

Grove City, Pa
2006 True Red MX5

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
> You're no longer a lurker now Gordon. Your message here is traveling into
> homes in (per the current tally) 22 states and 5 countries (incl'g ours).
> I think that's pretty cool.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
> 99BBB
>
> "Gordon Bennett" > wrote in message
>> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>
>>> Would everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE
>>> (and COUNTRY / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the
>>> info and post it here for everyone to see.
>>>
>>> I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring.
>>> Come on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!
>>>
>>> Chris
>>> 99BBB

Old November 17th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Carlux is a village of 650 souls in the departement of the Dordogne,
in the southwest of France, about 150 kms east of Bordeaux and the
same distance north of Toulouse. Ask Google Earth for Carlux, France
and you'll see the village only partly obscured by cloud. You'll
notice there are few striaght roads.
Twilight Blue, 1999,NB, 1.6l

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:00:31 -0600, "Chris D'Agnolo"

Old November 17th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris Rennix

In article >,
"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of
> folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to
> try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue, I would love to. Would
> everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY
> / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the info and post it
> here for everyone to see. Hopefully the high volume posters (you know who
> you are!) along with the occasional posters and even the "just lurking
> around" crowd will reply. I'm thinking this could be not only fun but
> educational in some way (could it make some of us American actually look at
> the globe ;-) It could happen!
>
> I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring. Come
> on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!
>

> Chris
> 99BBB

Williamsburg, VA

McRenn8
Old November 17th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Bipestuff

On Nov 13, 9:22 pm, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of
> folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to
> try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue, I would love to. Would
> everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY
> / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the info and post it
> here for everyone to see. Hopefully the high volume posters (you know who
> you are!) along with the occasional posters and even the "just lurking
> around" crowd will reply. I'm thinking this could be not only fun but
> educational in some way (could it make some of us American actually look at
> the globe ;-) It could happen!
>
> I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring. Come
> on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Raleigh, NC
'04 MSM
Old November 17th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

"chance" > wrote in message
> Grove City, Pa
> 2006 True Red MX5

Yay! Another Pennsylvania person! <g>

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old November 17th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dana Myers

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of
> folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to
> try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue, I would love to. Would
> everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY
> / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)?

Cordelia, CA, USA

Woo-hoo ;-)

Old November 17th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dana Myers

miker wrote:
> Minneapolis MN... just getting first flurries <sigh>

Sorry to hear that. I'm probably going to go for a
70-mile ride tomorrow here - on a bicycle. I'll
bring a windbreaker but probably won't need it. It'll
be raining soon enough, though...

Dana
Old November 17th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

PA is back in the lead with 5!

Chris
99BBB

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 06:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 09:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 04:18 PM