Sorry, Gran Coupe Fans: A BMW M4 Gran Coupe Isn't Going To Happen

Old July 7th 14, 06:26 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

Default Sorry, Gran Coupe Fans: A BMW M4 Gran Coupe Isn't Going To Happen

> wrote in message
>I know what you've been thinking. You've been saying to yourself, "The 2015
>BMW M4 sounds awesome, but I'm gonna hold off until I can get a Gran Coupe
>version." I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your dream of a more
>practical four-door M4 will never become a reality. Darn! Darn it all! Read
>more...
> Read Mo
> http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/...ing-1600795377
>
> -----------------------------------
> BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
> http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html

Really - why does BMW's web site let me start an order then?

http://www.bmw.co.uk/vc/ncc/xhtml/st...MODEL_ENGI NE

BMW 420i SE Gran Coupé
"On the road cash price £29,420.00p"

OK it would be RHD.

Old July 9th 14, 04:31 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Bahamas Jones

On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:26:19 +0100, "R. Mark Clayton"
> wrote:

> wrote in message
>>I know what you've been thinking. You've been saying to yourself, "The 2015
>>BMW M4 sounds awesome, but I'm gonna hold off until I can get a Gran Coupe
>>version." I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your dream of a more
>>practical four-door M4 will never become a reality. Darn! Darn it all! Read
>>more...
>> Read Mo
>> http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/...ing-1600795377
>>
>> -----------------------------------
>> BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
>> http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
>>

>Really - why does BMW's web site let me start an order then?
>
>http://www.bmw.co.uk/vc/ncc/xhtml/st...MODEL_ENGI NE
>
>BMW 420i SE Gran Coupé
>"On the road cash price £29,420.00p"
>
>OK it would be RHD.

LOL! A 4 pot M4?

Fail.
Old July 9th 14, 04:46 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

"Bahamas Jones" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:26:19 +0100, "R. Mark Clayton"
> > wrote:
>

> wrote in message
>>>I know what you've been thinking. You've been saying to yourself, "The
>>>2015
>>>BMW M4 sounds awesome, but I'm gonna hold off until I can get a Gran
>>>Coupe
>>>version." I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your dream of a more
>>>practical four-door M4 will never become a reality. Darn! Darn it all!
>>>Read
>>>more...
>>> Read Mo
>>> http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/...ing-1600795377
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------
>>> BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
>>> http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
>>>

>>Really - why does BMW's web site let me start an order then?
>>
>>http://www.bmw.co.uk/vc/ncc/xhtml/st...MODEL_ENGI NE
>>
>>BMW 420i SE Gran Coupé
>>"On the road cash price £29,420.00p"
>>
>>OK it would be RHD.

> LOL! A 4 pot M4?
>
> Fail.

Oh missed the "M4", still M5 is available.

Old July 9th 14, 11:17 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
dizzy[_2_]

"R. Mark Clayton" > wrote:

>Oh missed the "M4", still M5 is available.

M3, too.