Here's a good reason to buy a hot rod

Old October 18th 05, 05:02 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default Here's a good reason to buy a hot rod

We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

Old October 18th 05, 07:21 PM
Larry Bud

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
> and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
> believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

If it was that easy, you would have been road kill a long time ago.

Old October 18th 05, 08:24 PM
JohnH

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the
> car and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot
> more believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

Are you even trying anymore?

Old October 18th 05, 08:40 PM
TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spamg

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
> and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
> believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

What about if you drive a rust bucket beater at 41mph through a 25mph
school zone, hypocrite?

Old October 19th 05, 07:10 AM
Michael Snyder

"Larry Bud" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
> > and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
> > believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

> If it was that easy, you would have been road kill a long time ago.

Damn, I just bought a T-Bird, but I read that it's not among
the top 20 cars to be stolen. Can't imagine why...

Old October 19th 05, 03:01 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On 18 Oct 2005 09:02:14 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
>and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
>believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

Won't work for my current car, nor any of the last 4 cars I've owned.
They all had ignition locks that won't allow the starter or ignition
to operate unless a valid security transponder is presented -
something a joyriding punk isn't going to have.

Old October 19th 05, 04:49 PM

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 18 Oct 2005 09:02:14 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > wrote:
>
> >We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
> >and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
> >believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

> Won't work for my current car, nor any of the last 4 cars I've owned.
> They all had ignition locks that won't allow the starter or ignition
> to operate unless a valid security transponder is presented -
> something a joyriding punk isn't going to have.

Security transponder?? Never heard of it. Sounds like more useless
expensive BS so the car makers can charge more.

Old October 19th 05, 08:06 PM
TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spamg

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > On 18 Oct 2005 09:02:14 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
> > >and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
> > >believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

> > Won't work for my current car, nor any of the last 4 cars I've owned.
> > They all had ignition locks that won't allow the starter or ignition
> > to operate unless a valid security transponder is presented -
> > something a joyriding punk isn't going to have.

> Security transponder?? Never heard of it. Sounds like more useless
> expensive BS so the car makers can charge more.

Shows how retarded you are. Just because you haven't heard of it
doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sorta like your 'concept' of
'intelligence.'

Old October 20th 05, 12:56 AM
223rem

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 18 Oct 2005 09:02:14 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > wrote:
>

>>We all know hit&runners love to murder someone and then abandon the car
>>and claim it was stolen by wild teens and joyrided. That is a lot more
>>believable if you drive a dodge viper as opposed to a dodge neon.

> Won't work for my current car, nor any of the last 4 cars I've owned.
> They all had ignition locks that won't allow the starter or ignition
> to operate unless a valid security transponder is presented -
> something a joyriding punk isn't going to have.

The best way to steal a car like yours is with a tow truck.
Old October 20th 05, 02:01 AM
Kenneth Crudup

In article <Z2B5f.496762$xm3.9722@attbi_s21>,
223rem > says:

>The best way to steal a car like yours is with a tow truck.

Mine, too- that's what LoJack's for!

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898