Pomme De Terre!

Old January 29th 08, 01:26 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

Default Pomme De Terre!

That's French, innit? Now *I'm* all kulchered and ree-fined, too! Yeah,
well, ******** to that. I have some spare time, so I'm taking my VT 105
trip of 2006 outta mothballs and flinging it up on my Flickr site. You
get more than just 'Pictures of Highway Shields'-there are loads of
those-some rilly gnarly olde ones, to boot: there are BRIDGES and SINES
and ENDS and SIGNALS and ROADS! Watch a roadtrip unfold before your very
eyes at http://tinyurl.com/36e6yl and while you're at it peep
http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.avi
http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108hq.avi
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.mpeg
For DKNY's Vids from the Lawnguyland meat. The music is by Haggis and
won't be to everybody's taste-the group name alone is a warning, isn't
it? It goes well with the video, any olde way.

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old January 29th 08, 01:56 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"EAST COAST HIVE MIND" > wrote in message
> That's French, innit?

For potato (or potatoe if you're Dan Quayle)

Old January 29th 08, 02:18 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
My Land of Misery

On Jan 28, 6:56*pm, "US 71" > wrote:
> "EAST COAST HIVE MIND" > wrote in ...
>
> > That's French, innit?

> For potato *(or potatoe if you're Dan Quayle)

Or tater if yr a redneck.
Old January 29th 08, 02:50 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

My Land of Misery wrote:
> On Jan 28, 6:56 pm, "US 71" > wrote:
>> "EAST COAST HIVE MIND" > wrote in ...
>>
>>> That's French, innit?

>> For potato (or potatoe if you're Dan Quayle)

> Or tater if yr a redneck.

Or spuds (which has nothing to do with the Budweiser dog)

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old January 29th 08, 05:28 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Scott Nazelrod

On Jan 28, 6:26 pm, EAST COAST HIVE MIND > wrote:
> That's French, innit? Now *I'm* all kulchered and ree-fined, too! Yeah,
> well, ******** to that. I have some spare time, so I'm taking my VT 105
> trip of 2006 outta mothballs and flinging it up on my Flickr site. You
> get more than just 'Pictures of Highway Shields'-there are loads of
> those-some rilly gnarly olde ones, to boot: there are BRIDGES and SINES
> and ENDS and SIGNALS and ROADS! Watch a roadtrip unfold before your very
> eyes athttp://tinyurl.com/36e6yland while you're at it peephttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.avihttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108hq.avi
> orhttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.mpeg
> For DKNY's Vids from the Lawnguyland meat. The music is by Haggis and
> won't be to everybody's taste-the group name alone is a warning, isn't
> it? It goes well with the video, any olde way.
>
> --
> Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamotohttp://mryamamoto.50megs.com
> 'The Quality goes in before the Name goes on'

Oh noes it's the East Coast Hive Mind! I'd join up but alas I'm not on
the East Coast ... maybe MLOM and I shall put together a Midwest Hive
Mind or something!

(Or whatever region Missouri is in. :P)
Old January 29th 08, 05:36 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Scott Nazelrod wrote:
> On Jan 28, 6:26 pm, EAST COAST HIVE MIND > wrote:
>> That's French, innit? Now *I'm* all kulchered and ree-fined, too! Yeah,
>> well, ******** to that. I have some spare time, so I'm taking my VT 105
>> trip of 2006 outta mothballs and flinging it up on my Flickr site. You
>> get more than just 'Pictures of Highway Shields'-there are loads of
>> those-some rilly gnarly olde ones, to boot: there are BRIDGES and SINES
>> and ENDS and SIGNALS and ROADS! Watch a roadtrip unfold before your very
>> eyes athttp://tinyurl.com/36e6yland while you're at it peephttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.avihttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108hq.avi
>> orhttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.mpeg
>> For DKNY's Vids from the Lawnguyland meat. The music is by Haggis and
>> won't be to everybody's taste-the group name alone is a warning, isn't
>> it? It goes well with the video, any olde way.
>>
>> --
>> Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamotohttp://mryamamoto.50megs.com
>> 'The Quality goes in before the Name goes on'

> Oh noes it's the East Coast Hive Mind! I'd join up but alas I'm not on
> the East Coast ... maybe MLOM and I shall put together a Midwest Hive
> Mind or something!
>
> (Or whatever region Missouri is in. :P)

They gave me special dispensation to be admitted and I'm in Missouri.
It's a very rigorous process, lots of hearings and paperwork, and that
initiation was a bear. But, boy, that feeling of satisfaction when you
learn that secret handshake just can't be equaled!!!

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old January 29th 08, 05:44 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

Scott Nazelrod wrote:
> On Jan 28, 6:26 pm, EAST COAST HIVE MIND > wrote:
>> That's French, innit? Now *I'm* all kulchered and ree-fined, too! Yeah,
>> well, ******** to that. I have some spare time, so I'm taking my VT 105
>> trip of 2006 outta mothballs and flinging it up on my Flickr site. You
>> get more than just 'Pictures of Highway Shields'-there are loads of
>> those-some rilly gnarly olde ones, to boot: there are BRIDGES and SINES
>> and ENDS and SIGNALS and ROADS! Watch a roadtrip unfold before your very
>> eyes athttp://tinyurl.com/36e6yland while you're at it peephttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.avihttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108hq.avi
>> orhttp://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.mpeg
>> For DKNY's Vids from the Lawnguyland meat. The music is by Haggis and
>> won't be to everybody's taste-the group name alone is a warning, isn't
>> it? It goes well with the video, any olde way.
>>
>> --
>> Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamotohttp://mryamamoto.50megs.com
>> 'The Quality goes in before the Name goes on'

> Oh noes it's the East Coast Hive Mind! I'd join up but alas I'm not on
> the East Coast ... maybe MLOM and I shall put together a Midwest Hive
> Mind or something!
>
> (Or whatever region Missouri is in. :P)

ECHM membership is open to anyone regardless of location.

Old January 29th 08, 05:45 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"Scott Nazelrod" wrote

> Oh noes it's the East Coast Hive Mind! I'd join up but alas I'm not on
> the East Coast ... maybe MLOM and I shall put together a Midwest Hive
> Mind or something!
>
> (Or whatever region Missouri is in. :P)

The Midwest Collective?

Old January 29th 08, 06:43 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"My Land of Misery" > wrote

Or tater if yr a redneck.

If tater had a baby, would it be a tater tot?

Old January 29th 08, 01:41 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Monte Castleman

"EAST COAST HIVE MIND" > wrote in message
> That's French, innit? Now *I'm* all kulchered and ree-fined, too!

That's French all right. Apple of the Earth= Potatoe. Makes about as much
sense as singing four twenties plus 10 + 9 bottles of "biere" on the wall.
Or having to remember if a chair is a man or a women. I wasted four years of
my life trying to learn French in high school and never got good at it; I
guess it's politically correct to make kids learn a foreign language
nowdays. If I go to France I'll just speak English like all the other US and
Brits that visit the country rather than mangle their language and possibly
ask "Pardon me, which way to the water buffalo?"