Hurricanes Really Blow, Literally

Old July 8th 05, 01:08 AM

Default Hurricanes Really Blow, Literally

Batten down the hatches, Florida! Looks like [Hurricane] Dennis the
Menace is going to make last year's [Hurricane] Ivan the Terrible look
like a summer breeze.

Patrick (reporting live from Hurricane Central)
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 8th 05, 01:08 PM

Joe wrote:

> > Batten down the hatches, Florida! Looks like [Hurricane] Dennis the
> > Menace is going to make last year's [Hurricane] Ivan the Terrible
> > look like a summer breeze.

> > Patrick (reporting live from Hurricane Central)

> Yup. We sure are early this year. Hope that Cuba slows it down a
> bit, but first up in the USA is Key West. We should get a nasty
> weekend out of it over on the SE side, but you might get more,
> Patrick. Stay safe!

> Joe (reporting from the SouthEast edge)

Joe,

We're not riding it out this year. This time we're going to batten
everything down/board it up and head to a shelter for a good night's
sleep. We'll worry about the aftermath after it passes.

Patrick (reporting live from Hurriane Central)
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 8th 05, 03:11 PM
Scott Van Nest

see there. that is why I like tornado's, you get to survey the damage much
sooner. and its less likely to destroy a whole city/state.

Scott
oups.com...

Old July 8th 05, 05:52 PM
Joe

Tornados sneak up much quicker on you. And if one hits you, who cares
what other damage occurred? With hurricanes, at least you have a few
days to prepare.

Old July 8th 05, 06:01 PM
SVTKate

Cmon up here, we're safe.

Kate

> wrote in message
oups.com...
:

Old July 8th 05, 06:01 PM
SVTKate

"Scott Van Nest" > wrote in message
: see there. that is why I like tornado's, you get to survey the damage
much
: sooner. and its less likely to destroy a whole city/state.
:
: Scott

Heck, you can sit on your porch and watch twisters!

You goofball LOL!

Kate

Hey, did you get one yet?

Old July 8th 05, 08:05 PM
Spike

That's because tornados have a thing for trailer parks.. and farm
buildings....

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:11:23 -0500, "Scott Van Nest" >
wrote:

>see there. that is why I like tornado's, you get to survey the damage much
>sooner. and its less likely to destroy a whole city/state.
>
>Scott
> wrote in message
roups.com...

>> > Yup. We sure are early this year. Hope that Cuba slows it down a
>> > bit, but first up in the USA is Key West. We should get a nasty
>> > weekend out of it over on the SE side, but you might get more,
>> > Patrick. Stay safe!

>> > Joe (reporting from the SouthEast edge)

>> Joe,
>>
>> We're not riding it out this year. This time we're going to batten
>> everything down/board it up and head to a shelter for a good night's
>> sleep. We'll worry about the aftermath after it passes.
>>
>> Patrick (reporting live from Hurriane Central)
>> '93 Cobra
>> '03 Focus ZX3

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address

vents blow alr out the defrost and florr richard Ford Mustang 8 July 5th 05 05:50 AM
1993 4x4 Explorer EEC Fuse continues to blow and engine quits. s388ra Ford Explorer 0 March 4th 05 09:42 PM
Electric Door Locks Blow Fuses Bill Hall Ford Explorer 2 February 24th 05 06:21 PM
sparkplug blow by Knight Jeep 5 January 22nd 05 04:02 AM
GW caused the Hurricanes in Fl. Mitch_A Simulators 41 November 10th 04 09:46 AM