found on "houston.for.sale"

Old January 30th 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
mr.X

Default found on "houston.for.sale"

Asking $800.00

PICS - http://ww2.amydavid.com:81/mustangii/

reply to mustangdave at gmail dot com

1976 Mustang II
Stock 302
C4 Transmission with B&M shift kit
Hooker headers
FlowMaster mufflers
B&M shifter
New brake caliber
New Rack and Pinion (Flaming River)
Steering Shaft (Flaming River)
New upper and lower control arms
New upper and lower pall joints
New upper and lower inner bushings
New tie rods
Electric fuel pump

Engine and transmission were put install in December '00. Engine was
purchased stock from AutoZone. Have only driven to the store and back on the
weekends. Mostly just sits in the garage.

Rack and Pinion, upper and lower control arms along with bushing, ball
joints, brake calibers, etc. were install in '05.

Rust on passenger side floor board. About 7 year ago I riveted in sheet
metal. Bondo on roof and drivers door. Maybe more, it was there when I
purchased.

Back Tire are Firestone Firehawks P235/60R14
Front Tire are Dunlop G/T Qualifier P205/60R13

Needs Paint job.
No AC.

Old January 30th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim GM4DHJ

> Needs Paint job.

I would say so ....

Old January 31st 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kruse

On Jan 30, 4:08 am, "mr.X" > wrote:

> 1976 Mustang II
> Stock 302
> C4 Transmission with B&M shift kit
> Hooker headers

I'm only going to reply to this because I've got a parked '76 Mustang
Cobra with 302/C4. It was my car when I was a few years out of high
school and had an extremely modified engine in it, complete with a
strongly rebuilt C4. If I ever drive it again regularly on the street,
(my 13 year old daughter wants to drive it again. I dunno.......) I
would NEVER put headers on it. Changing the starter is a PITA and they
sit extremely close to the starter, constantly cooking it.
Believe it or not, it was a fun car and it smoked a lot of Chebbies. I
actually gave it to my nephew, a few years later he gave it to my
niece and few years later she gave it back to me. Recently repainted,
so it actually looks good and I managed to buy the "Cobra II" side
emblems back when they were available from Ford.
Anyway, I'm just doing my "glory days" flashback. I'll stop now........

Old January 31st 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson, PE

Everyone else may see a Mustang but I can't help but see a Pinto. They
sold like hot cakes though.

I found a new cockpit gtlover Driving 1 September 16th 05 01:49 AM
I found a new cockpit gtlover Simulators 0 September 15th 05 09:07 AM
found my engine problem george taylor VW air cooled 3 September 11th 05 02:40 AM
Good News -- Boy Scout Found in Utah Jeff Strickland Jeep 10 June 21st 05 11:15 PM
Carb found, what is this carb for? Jan VW air cooled 2 November 24th 04 04:40 PM