Shoulder passing by slowpoke

Old December 8th 04, 08:43 PM

He had every right in the world to avoid a potentially dangerous
situation with a moron like yourself.

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were fine
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for beating
the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught raping a
collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets with every
meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at the commy.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it. Three
cheers for the cops.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Old December 9th 04, 04:36 AM
Alexander Rogge

> Around 12/8/2004 8:03 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
> <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>> You had no business trying to pass the driver when he was on the
>> shoulder. You knew damn well he would momentarily get back into the
>> proper lane.

What does "Do not drive on shoulder" mean? It doesn't mean "drive on
the shoulder if you don't like being delayed by a driver who is making a
legal turn." If this slowpoke was in such a hurry that it couldn't wait
a few seconds, then it shouldn't have cut me off and started doing 25
under the speed limit!

>> As for driving partially on the shoulder when the car in
>> front is making a left turn - everybody does that

It was "pulled over" completely on the shoulder.

>> It's not illegal since that is not considered a pass.

Drivers who are on the shoulder must yield to traffic on the roadway.
Passing on the shoulder is illegal and dangerous. There's a reason why
those "Do not drive on shoulder" signs are posted. Several pedestrians
have been hit by incompetent drivers on this shoulder.

> Wrong. It is considered a pass, and it's both illegal and dangerous.

The cops were out today in this spot, writing traffic tickets. The "Do
not drive on shoulder" signs really apply when there's a bunch of cops
waiting on the shoulder for violators! How disconnected from driving do
you have to be to try driving on the shoulder, despite the cops standing
there?

> Kinda like LLBing.

"Do not drive on shoulder" and "Keep right except to pass" seem to mean
nothing to these idiots.
Old December 9th 04, 04:36 AM
Alexander Rogge

Old December 9th 04, 03:18 PM
truckinsp

>>Scott's usual advice: Whenever in doubt, make the situation as bad as you
>>possibly can......

>WTF are you talking about? If you avoid a collision by using the gas
>pedal, that's no different than using your brake to avoid one - in
>both cases you avoided a collision.

>Just because you drive a vehicle that cannot accelerate doesn't mean
>everyone else does...

ROTFL......your brains are in your right foot, huh???

>>Question for you Scott: Would you really rather have the drunk behind

you
>>or in front of you where you can watch out for his behavior????

>If he's in front of me, he slows me down. If he's behind me, the
>horizon will be between me and him in a minute or two; end of threat.

Yea, but you have to pass him first......only an IDIOT would pass a drunk
because they are totally unpredictable......but I can see how YOU would pass
him.....

>>Most of the
>>drunks I've seen LOVE to tailgait the car in front of them.

>I welcome any drunk to try. Even if he manages to match my speed,
>he'll be in the weeds just as soon as we hit the first curve.

ROTFL AGAIN.......in your fantasy world, there are never any other cars on
the road, there are never any obstacles, you can make sharp turns with an
inch of rain on the road...etc......ad nauseatum.....

>>they become
>>fixated on the tail lights....and they will go as fast as that car.

>How many drunks drive cars that can keep up with a 400HP C6 Corvette?
>And can keep them on the road after the first turn?

Wow....and so many DO.....I've seen a lot of wrecked Corvettes.......mostly
drivers like you who exaggerate their driving abilities......

>I guarantee you I'll shake the drunk lose. GUARANTEED!

Yea, that's what they all say.....too bad the drunks kill so many
people......

Scott.....you sound like one of a group of teen age boys "trash
talking".......

Old December 9th 04, 03:18 PM
truckinsp

Old December 9th 04, 03:19 PM
truckinsp

>He has to catch you to tailgate you.

>Note: none of my vehicles is speed-governed to 62 MPH. Impossible as
>it might be for you to fathom, I can easily outrun and/or outdrive a
>drunk.

And THAT makes you a hero???????

Old December 9th 04, 03:19 PM
truckinsp

>He has to catch you to tailgate you.

>Note: none of my vehicles is speed-governed to 62 MPH. Impossible as
>it might be for you to fathom, I can easily outrun and/or outdrive a
>drunk.

And THAT makes you a hero???????

Old December 9th 04, 03:30 PM
truckinsp

>Note: none of my vehicles is speed-governed to 62 MPH. Impossible as
>it might be for you to fathom, I can easily outrun and/or outdrive a
>drunk.

My, my....you think you are such a wonderful driver, why aren't you in
NASCAR, surely someone with YOUR skills could give Ricky or Junior a run for
their money.......why waste it on the poor people on the roadways........

Old December 9th 04, 03:30 PM
truckinsp

Old December 9th 04, 09:29 PM
truckinsp

>And so would you.

>You're a Trucker, and everyone knows Truckers won't tolerate being
>slowed down by ANYONE - not a fellow Trucker, and certainly not some
>drunk in a 4-wheeler. The ironic thing is, unlike the quick and safe
>pass that I would execute, you would do a classic Trucker micro-pass
>of this drunk, taking 20 minutes and amplifying a hundredfold the
>chances that he might lose control and crash into you.

>Who's the real idiot here, hmm?

Looks like YOU!! Anybody who's been reading my posts knows I'm NOT a
trucker, I work for the state patrol......and I have all those nice blue
lights on my vehicle......and I KNOW what kind of driver you are......I see
your clones every day......