just saw......

Old August 23rd 05, 12:07 PM
SVTKate

Thank goodness, I would have always wondered if it was or not.
Seriously now, what do you think the difference is?

Kate

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
:I was wondering about that... I tried Marathon bar when I was in London for
: 4 months and had a jones for a Snickers, beleiev me, it's no "Snickers"
:
: "SVTKate" > wrote in
: nk.net:
:
: > Actually, a Marathon is a whole different candy bar.
: > Glad to hear that you were kidding though, I was trying to figure out
: > how to explain to customs what I was sending LOL
:
:
: >:
: >: I was only kidding...they used to be called a "marathon" over
: >: here......don't ask me why....
: >:
:

Old August 23rd 05, 12:15 PM
SVTKate

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
:
: > That's one of the funniest things I have ever heard!
: > So, whatcha gonna do to it to make it better?
: >
: > Rebuild the tranny or maybe if it's ok put a shif kit in it?
:
: too much bother......it's ok when it heats up....

*look of astonishment*
When it finally quits, are you going to hook up a harness and a clydesdale
to it?

:
: > Rebuild /replace the engine with more horsepower?
:
: with petrol at £4 a gallon.....?

So... how often do you drive it?

:
: > Some suspension goodies... ???
:
: could raid an old horse cart for better rear springs.....

with the tranny working like it is, you may have to LOL

: >
: > Time to stop traveling around the world and start pouring the money down
: > hole in the floorboard.
: >
: >
: >
: wot ya mean?......... I brought two suitcases of mustang parts back from
the
: states in '02......

But that was three years ago!

Old August 23rd 05, 05:02 PM
jim.gm4dhj

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Thank goodness, I would have always wondered if it was or not.
> Seriously now, what do you think the difference is?
>
> Kate

Nuts! whole Hazelnuts!...Cudburys' bake them and cover them in
chocolate......sorry TV adverts tend to stick....

Old August 23rd 05, 05:12 PM
jim.gm4dhj

> But that was three years ago!

think I will sell it....lusting after a Mustang for 35 years was more fun
than owning one.......but then again is that not true of most things in
life? ......

Old August 23rd 05, 08:42 PM
SVTKate

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
:
: "SVTKate" > wrote in message
: k.net...
: > Thank goodness, I would have always wondered if it was or not.
: > Seriously now, what do you think the difference is?
: >
: > Kate
:
:
: Nuts! whole Hazelnuts!...Cudburys' bake them and cover them in
: chocolate......sorry TV adverts tend to stick....

Well now THAT is a good way to ruin a good Snicker bar.
Hazlenuts?
Peanuts and caramel, but not hazlenuts.
:
:

Old August 23rd 05, 08:44 PM
SVTKate

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
:
: >
: > But that was three years ago!
: >
: >
: think I will sell it....lusting after a Mustang for 35 years was more fun
: than owning one.......but then again is that not true of most things in
: life? ......

Wow, that is a tough question.

*wise old woman grin*
I think that you may be right...
the lust is the best part, fleeting, but the best part.

man it sucks getting older.

Kate

Old August 24th 05, 10:24 PM
jim.gm4dhj

> *wise old woman grin*
> I think that you may be right...
> the lust is the best part, fleeting, but the best part.
>
> man it sucks getting older.
>
> Kate

I'm just glad I have lasted this long.......

Old August 24th 05, 10:25 PM
jim.gm4dhj

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message
> :
> : "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> : k.net...
> : > Thank goodness, I would have always wondered if it was or not.
> : > Seriously now, what do you think the difference is?
> : >
> : > Kate
> :
> :
> : Nuts! whole Hazelnuts!...Cudburys' bake them and cover them in
> : chocolate......sorry TV adverts tend to stick....
>
> Well now THAT is a good way to ruin a good Snicker bar.
> Hazlenuts?
> Peanuts and caramel, but not hazlenuts.
> :
> :

I know.....but just had to burst into song.....

Old August 25th 05, 12:46 PM
dwight

"jim.gm4dhj" > wrote in message

>> *wise old woman grin*
>> I think that you may be right...
>> the lust is the best part, fleeting, but the best part.
>>
>> man it sucks getting older.
>>
>> Kate

> I'm just glad I have lasted this long.......

Odd. I say that every morning.

)

Old August 26th 05, 11:19 AM
jim.gm4dhj

>> I'm just glad I have lasted this long.......

> Odd. I say that every morning.
>
> )

wot... like waking up in a tent kind of thing ? .................