Check out this 429 Boss Mustang.

Old April 29th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Muscle Car Society

Default Check out this 429 Boss Mustang.

This 1969 429 Boss Mustang is all original and Jeremy Foller is only
the fith owner. All the numbers match and it is all original and not
restored.

http://www.musclecarsociety.com/ford...9-boss-mustang

Let us know what you think.

Old April 29th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Muscle Car Society wrote:
> This 1969 429 Boss Mustang is all original and Jeremy Foller is only
> the fith owner. All the numbers match and it is all original and not
> restored.
>
> http://www.musclecarsociety.com/ford...9-boss-mustang
>
> Let us know what you think.

All that and you can't even drive it regularly....

--
"Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb
Old May 2nd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Muscle Car Society

On Apr 29, 1:08 pm, WindsorFox > wrote:
> Muscle Car Society wrote:
> > This 1969 429 Boss Mustang is all original and Jeremy Foller is only
> > the fith owner. All the numbers match and it is all original and not
> > restored.

> >http://www.musclecarsociety.com/ford...9-boss-mustang

> > Let us know what you think.

> All that and you can't even drive it regularly....
>
> --
> "Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
> you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb

He drives but not every day. I it a amazing to me that it is still
around in the original condition. Are you in the same condition you
were in 38 years ago and do you get driven regularly ?!?!?! he he he