GT Legends Cheat Codes

Old February 18th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GT Legends Cheat Codes

Hi all. I'm looking for links to GT Legends cheat codes. Thanks!
Old February 19th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Phaze wrote:
> Hi all. I'm looking for links to GT Legends cheat codes. Thanks!

Good God, can't you use Google? Search for GTL cheat and at least the
first link will have it. You'll have to register, but that just took
me about 120 seconds. Let us know if you can't get it to work.

Bob Simpson

Old February 19th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Good God, can't you use Google? Search for GTL cheat and at least the
first link will have it. Let us know if you can't get it to work.

Bob Simpson

Old February 19th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Nevermind the other guy. Most here realize that these questions are why
forums exist in the first place and most are more than happy to supply any
help they can without the commentary.

Here is the one I used and AFAIK its working perfectly.
http://www.no-grip.net/index.php?cat...d=2&filenr=788

Mitch

. 139...

Old February 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Just to add, I dont consider the money FIX a cheat. It fixes what the devs
broke

om...

Old February 19th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> Nevermind the other guy. Most here realize that these questions are why
> forums exist in the first place and most are more than happy to supply any
> help they can without the commentary.
>
> Here is the one I used and AFAIK its working perfectly.
> http://www.no-grip.net/index.php?cat...d=2&filenr=788

FYI, no need to d/l anything. Just create a file in the GT Legends
directory named TG2001.dyn. Notepad will do the trick. Then, create a new
player. That profile will instantly have all cars and tracks along with
plenty of money (don't know what for).

I actually enjoy the "career" mode, but it's a little slow-going. Using the
cheat gives me a profile for those times when I just want to unleash some HP
on an un-neutered track.

Alan

Old February 20th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Although he didn't technically ask a question, I knew what he meant.
> "How do I find the GT Legends cheat codes" is roughly it. I answered
> him quite well, I feel.
>
> Show a person how to fish and they'll never go hungry. Give a person a
> fish and they'll be hungry the next day.
>
> I also left the door open to ask again if he wasn't successful with
> Googling.
>
> BTW, I'm so happy that you know about foregoing "commentary".

Thanks all for the links. I originally tried to Google for codes before I
posted in this newsgroup. The links I found sent me to nonnworking or
nonexsistent codes. I new the experts in this newsgroup could help me out.

It's nice to have the option for trying all GTL tracks and cars! Thanks
again!
Old February 20th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Alan Le" > wrote in message
om...
>> Nevermind the other guy. Most here realize that these questions are why
>> forums exist in the first place and most are more than happy to supply
>> any help they can without the commentary.
>>
>> Here is the one I used and AFAIK its working perfectly.
>> http://www.no-grip.net/index.php?cat...d=2&filenr=788

> FYI, no need to d/l anything. Just create a file in the GT Legends
> directory named TG2001.dyn. Notepad will do the trick. Then, create a
> new player. That profile will instantly have all cars and tracks along
> with plenty of money (don't know what for).

Am I missing something here? I've correctly created the TG2001.dyn file in
the GTL folder, gone into the game and created a new user, but the new user
still only has 2 cars and limited tracks etc. Is there something else I
need to do?

TIA
Martin

Old February 20th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

MC wrote:

> >> Here is the one I used and AFAIK its working perfectly.
> >> http://www.no-grip.net/index.php?cat...d=2&filenr=788

> Am I missing something here? I've correctly created the TG2001.dyn file in
> the GTL folder, gone into the game and created a new user, but the new user
> still only has 2 cars and limited tracks etc. Is there something else I
> need to do?
>
> TIA
> Martin

Instead of creating the file, try downloading from the no-grip link.

Old February 20th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Am I missing something here? I've correctly created the TG2001.dyn file
>> in
>> the GTL folder, gone into the game and created a new user, but the new
>> user
>> still only has 2 cars and limited tracks etc. Is there something else I
>> need to do?
>>
>> TIA
>> Martin

> Instead of creating the file, try downloading from the no-grip link.

I did, same result. Any other thoughts.
Thanks
Martin