Moving car to Europe

Old July 13th 05, 02:43 PM
szafajego

Default Moving car to Europe

Hi, does anybody know what is the cost of moving car to Europe?
I want to buy Miata (1991-1995) and I'm wondering what is the average
price of 1992 Mazda in US?
Could you recommend me some good US websites with car ads?

--
szafajego

Old July 13th 05, 05:29 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

Price can vary pretty drastically based on not only mileage and condition
but color! Miata.net is a great place to look to learn prices. Might be
relitively high but are equally likely to be better cared for. I don't feel
they are overpriced there generally, of course you get the occasional person
who thinks his or her particular car is worth a fortune. I would say
normally aspirated 92's (running cond) prob go from $2,000 to $8,000. Forced
induction cars probably add about $2000. This is only my gut feeling after
watching prices for 5 or 6 years on these little cars. Autotrader.com seems
pretty user-friendly.

Good luck,
Chris
92BB&T w/133k running strong!