ASSHOLE/LOSER

Old November 16th 04, 08:30 AM
Stewart Pinkerton

Default ASSHOLE/LOSER

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:23:08 GMT, DTJ > wrote:

>>Indeed yes - shoot everything that moves. Yup, that'll really show 'em
>>the value of democracy...............

>Hey ****head, if it is still in Fallujah, it is a terrorist. The
>reason - the terrorists KILLED all the citizens that did not leave
>already. ****ing bleeding heart liberal assholes like you should move
>there soon, so we can kill you.

Redneck morons like you deserve to be right in the front line when all
this strutting comes home to roost.

Old November 16th 04, 09:30 AM
Boffer

"Stewart Pinkerton" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:23:08 GMT, DTJ > wrote:

>>>Indeed yes - shoot everything that moves. Yup, that'll really show 'em
>>>the value of democracy...............

>>Hey ****head, if it is still in Fallujah, it is a terrorist. The
>>reason - the terrorists KILLED all the citizens that did not leave
>>already. ****ing bleeding heart liberal assholes like you should move
>>there soon, so we can kill you.

> Redneck morons like you deserve to be right in the front line when all
> this strutting comes home to roost.

Tell you what, why don't you sit down with the terrorists and try and
explain your point of view. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to
you, just before they hack your head off with kitchen knife. Like your
countryman that was slaughtered trying to help rebuild their country. Take a
good look at the world around you. There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
"Kill or Convert the infidels." Like it or not that includes you unless you
are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
noble than a rabid dog. As to being on the front line, been there, done
that, got the shrapnel.

Beer and a body count.. HOOO-YAH!!

Old November 16th 04, 09:52 AM
Lord Valve

Boffer wrote:

> "Stewart Pinkerton" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:23:08 GMT, DTJ > wrote:

> >>Hey ****head, if it is still in Fallujah, it is a terrorist. The
> >>reason - the terrorists KILLED all the citizens that did not leave
> >>already. ****ing bleeding heart liberal assholes like you should move
> >>there soon, so we can kill you.

> > Redneck morons like you deserve to be right in the front line when all
> > this strutting comes home to roost.

> Tell you what, why don't you sit down with the terrorists and try and
> explain your point of view. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to
> you, just before they hack your head off with kitchen knife. Like your
> countryman that was slaughtered trying to help rebuild their country. Take a
> good look at the world around you. There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
> conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
> Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
> that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
> aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
> "Kill or Convert the infidels." Like it or not that includes you unless you
> are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
> noble than a rabid dog. As to being on the front line, been there, done
> that, got the shrapnel.
>
> Beer and a body count.. HOOO-YAH!!

The nasty ****ers are killing Buddhists in Thailand.

Nary a Jew nor an American in sight, but then - they
gotta kill *somebody*, right? Clueless ****s like
Pinky won't wake up until they're issued a prayer
rug and ordered to use it - or die. By then, it'll
be too late. And, of course, the citizenry has
no guns in the UK, so Pinky's ass'll be in the
air five times a day as required.

I'll take my chances in the good ol' USA, and
whining commie ****s like Pinky can ****ing
go fish.

Lord Valve
American

Old November 16th 04, 07:06 PM
Stewart Pinkerton

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:52:50 GMT, Lord Valve >
wrote:

>Boffer wrote:

>> > Redneck morons like you deserve to be right in the front line when all
>> > this strutting comes home to roost.

>> Tell you what, why don't you sit down with the terrorists and try and
>> explain your point of view. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to
>> you, just before they hack your head off with kitchen knife. Like your
>> countryman that was slaughtered trying to help rebuild their country. Take a
>> good look at the world around you.

Unlike most Yanks, we do take a good look at the world around us. Ever
been out of the continental USA? Ever been out of State? Ever been out
of Hazzard County?

>>There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
>> conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
>> Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
>> that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
>> aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
>> "Kill or Convert the infidels."

Not readily distinguishable from Bush policy these days - especially
now that the only sane man in the White House has been forced out.

>> Like it or not that includes you unless you
>> are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
>> noble than a rabid dog. As to being on the front line, been there, done
>> that, got the shrapnel.

In the back, no doubt...............

You'd **** yourself if faced with a real enemy, you redneck bag of
wind and ****.

>The nasty ****ers are killing Buddhists in Thailand.
>
>Nary a Jew nor an American in sight, but then - they
>gotta kill *somebody*, right? Clueless ****s like
>Pinky won't wake up until they're issued a prayer
>rug and ordered to use it - or die. By then, it'll
>be too late. And, of course, the citizenry has
>no guns in the UK, so Pinky's ass'll be in the
>air five times a day as required.

Nope, because we're not trying to rip off everyone's oil, like you
dumbphukkes do with the use of 'overwhelming force'. And it does of
course have to *be* overwhelming force, because your troops are so
useless. Noted that 800 Black Watch replaced 4,000 US Marines.

>I'll take my chances in the good ol' USA, and
>whining commie ****s like Pinky can ****ing
>go fish.

Yeah, like most of your kin, you're too scared to venture abroad. In
fact, you probably don't even venture any further than a tank of gas
will take you in your stupid pickup truck. Lemme guess - rifle rack?

Old November 16th 04, 07:58 PM
Jon Yaeger

in article , Stewart Pinkerton at
wrote on 11/16/04 1:06 PM:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:52:50 GMT, Lord Valve >
> wrote:
>

>> Boffer wrote:

>>> Tell you what, why don't you sit down with the terrorists and try and
>>> explain your point of view. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to
>>> you, just before they hack your head off with kitchen knife. Like your
>>> countryman that was slaughtered trying to help rebuild their country. Take a
>>> good look at the world around you.

> Unlike most Yanks, we do take a good look at the world around us. Ever
> been out of the continental USA? Ever been out of State? Ever been out
> of Hazzard County?
>
>>> There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
>>> conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
>>> Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
>>> that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
>>> aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
>>> "Kill or Convert the infidels."

> Not readily distinguishable from Bush policy these days - especially
> now that the only sane man in the White House has been forced out.
>
>>> Like it or not that includes you unless you
>>> are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
>>> noble than a rabid dog. As to being on the front line, been there, done
>>> that, got the shrapnel.

> In the back, no doubt...............
>
>>> Beer and a body count.. HOOO-YAH!!

> You'd **** yourself if faced with a real enemy, you redneck bag of
> wind and ****.
>
>> The nasty ****ers are killing Buddhists in Thailand.
>>
>> Nary a Jew nor an American in sight, but then - they
>> gotta kill *somebody*, right? Clueless ****s like
>> Pinky won't wake up until they're issued a prayer
>> rug and ordered to use it - or die. By then, it'll
>> be too late. And, of course, the citizenry has
>> no guns in the UK, so Pinky's ass'll be in the
>> air five times a day as required.

> Nope, because we're not trying to rip off everyone's oil, like you
> dumbphukkes do with the use of 'overwhelming force'. And it does of
> course have to *be* overwhelming force, because your troops are so
> useless. Noted that 800 Black Watch replaced 4,000 US Marines.
>
>> I'll take my chances in the good ol' USA, and
>> whining commie ****s like Pinky can ****ing
>> go fish.

> Yeah, like most of your kin, you're too scared to venture abroad. In
> fact, you probably don't even venture any further than a tank of gas
> will take you in your stupid pickup truck. Lemme guess - rifle rack?

******

Don't sweat it, LV. I think Pinkie's rotten teeth are bothering him again .
.. . .

-J

Old November 17th 04, 02:08 AM
Boffer

"DTJ" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:30:03 -0800, "Boffer"
> > wrote:
>
>>There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
>>conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
>>Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
>>that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
>>aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
>>"Kill or Convert the infidels." Like it or not that includes you unless
>>you
>>are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
>>noble than a rabid dog.

> I beg to disagree. The fact is that Hitler and the Nazis were far
> more respectable than muslim terrorists. I don't recall the Nazis
> using religion or God as a deciding factor in who they wanted to kill.

True enough they didn't practice genocide in the name of any diety. Just if
you differed in anyway from the Arian ideals. But like the Nazi's they blame
the Jews for most everything. Good point.

Old November 17th 04, 02:31 AM
Brian McAllister

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:08:57 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
> wrote:

>but unlike Americans I actually travel

To quote Noel Coward:

"Please do not think that I criticise or cavil
At a genuine urge to roam,
But Why, oh Why, do the wrong people travel,
when the right people stay back home?"

Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net
Old November 17th 04, 08:45 AM
Stewart Pinkerton

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:40:20 GMT, DTJ > wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:30:03 -0800, "Boffer"
> wrote:
>
>>There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
>>conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
>>Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
>>that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
>>aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
>>"Kill or Convert the infidels." Like it or not that includes you unless you
>>are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
>>noble than a rabid dog.

>I beg to disagree. The fact is that Hitler and the Nazis were far
>more respectable than muslim terrorists. I don't recall the Nazis
>using religion or God as a deciding factor in who they wanted to kill.

Not so, the Nazis often used the 'Christkiller' tag to stir up feeling
against the Jews. BTW, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom
fighter. Remember George Washington? Also, Dubya has been known to use
the word 'crusade' when referring to his supposed 'War on Terror',
which is disturbing.

Old November 17th 04, 09:24 AM
Lord Valve

wrote on 11/16/04 1:06 PM:

> > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:52:50 GMT, Lord Valve >
> > wrote:

> > Unlike most Yanks, we do take a good look at the world around us. Ever
> > been out of the continental USA? Ever been out of State? Ever been out
> > of Hazzard County?

> > Not readily distinguishable from Bush policy these days - especially
> > now that the only sane man in the White House has been forced out.

> > In the back, no doubt...............

> > You'd **** yourself if faced with a real enemy, you redneck bag of
> > wind and ****.
> >
> >> The nasty ****ers are killing Buddhists in Thailand.
> >>
> >> Nary a Jew nor an American in sight, but then - they
> >> gotta kill *somebody*, right? Clueless ****s like
> >> Pinky won't wake up until they're issued a prayer
> >> rug and ordered to use it - or die. By then, it'll
> >> be too late. And, of course, the citizenry has
> >> no guns in the UK, so Pinky's ass'll be in the
> >> air five times a day as required.

> > Nope, because we're not trying to rip off everyone's oil, like you
> > dumbphukkes do with the use of 'overwhelming force'. And it does of
> > course have to *be* overwhelming force, because your troops are so
> > useless. Noted that 800 Black Watch replaced 4,000 US Marines.
> >
> >> I'll take my chances in the good ol' USA, and
> >> whining commie ****s like Pinky can ****ing
> >> go fish.

> > Yeah, like most of your kin, you're too scared to venture abroad. In
> > fact, you probably don't even venture any further than a tank of gas
> > will take you in your stupid pickup truck. Lemme guess - rifle rack?

> ******
>
> Don't sweat it, LV. I think Pinkie's rotten teeth are bothering him again .
> . . .

ROFLMBFAO! There's something to sweat? ;-)

LV

ASSHOLE/LOSER Stewart Pinkerton 4x4 42 December 8th 04 03:09 PM
ASSHOLE/LOSER zonie 4x4 0 November 9th 04 05:15 AM