iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

Old May 9th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

Default iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

Alan_Bernardo wrote:
> Writing in the third-person, that is very odd. Your ego must be big.

Get a humour implant, u silly person...

ronny
Old May 10th 09, 09:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

What a complete **** you are, Alan.

Old May 12th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders

Andrew, you just let this guy get away with pulling your chain. What he
did, was used a sales technique called "fear, uncertainty and doubt." He
made you defensive. You are second guessing yourself. It is him who has
the big ego for saying it that way he did. You don't need to explain
sh*t to him about that.

He must be an a-hole for saying that. Or worse, a salesman.

Old May 13th 09, 10:08 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

(Niles Anders) wrote:

> Andrew, you just let this guy get away with pulling your chain.

Oh no... now I feel inadequate as well as egotistical! ;-)

Andrew McP

Forgive me, for I have sinned Shag VW air cooled 2 May 17th 08 12:19 PM
Andrew observer Corvette 5 December 24th 07 01:40 AM
i was expecting butchers to sharp Andrew, who's arriving in back of the case's hair Maggie General 0 January 17th 05 02:26 PM
until Janet orders the dryers slowly, Andrew won't pull any distant offices Lieutenant O. Y. O'Quincy Technology 0 January 14th 05 07:44 PM