RSC On the iRacing's Payroll

Old August 19th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

Default RSC On the iRacing's Payroll

> I don't recall any troll threads wasting space at iRacing.

I meant RSC not iRacing, and by not wasting space, pointless
troll threads that don't offer any valid complaints.

EA has forums for it's games, and allows much more cricitcism and
sarcastic comments about EA's own games than RSC does about games
which it doesn't have any affiliation with.

Old August 19th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

Oh no, look like me and my colleague will be bathing in worm puke again.

Old August 20th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Aug 19, 4:14*am, DGF > wrote:
> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>
> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>
> RSC is officially ****.

Find another forum then Dave.... as for being on the payroll... you
are deluded
Old August 20th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Aug 20, 2:05*pm, wrote:
> On Aug 19, 4:14*am, DGF > wrote:
>
> > Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
> > those at iRacing. Nice, huh?

> > Good group of moderators you work with Tony.

> > RSC is officially ****.

> Find another forum then Dave.... as for being on the payroll... you
> are deluded

test
Old August 20th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

Please, Master, no flagellation, I beg you!

Old August 20th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_5_]

"DGF" > wrote in message
> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>
> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>
> RSC is officially ****.

I found Almieda to be pretty tolerant, at least with me. But there is
someone else on the RSC staff who is not so tolerant. Occasionally I drop
into the NetKar forum, to see what other excuses the NKP homers have for the
reason why Kunos continues to delay and obfuscate.

Then once I think I went to the ARCA forums, and made some sarcastic remark
about something, which I think was related to ARCA. All of a sudden my IP
address is banned.

Oh well-- I don't post to RSC any longer. I imagine the RSC moderators
think that it's healthy to never criticize a thing and pretend as if all is
running smoothly.

And the moderators must be on some kind of virtual power trip. Unless their
purpose in banning is to save space, I don't see why they would want to ban
anyone. Those types of discussions are a good thing to have, and will,
sooner or later, peter out and disappear, as they do here.

Alan

Old August 20th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
m...

> "DGF" > wrote in message
>> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
>> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>>
>> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>>
>> RSC is officially ****.
>>

> I found Almieda to be pretty tolerant, at least with me. But there is
> someone else on the RSC staff who is not so tolerant. Occasionally I drop
> into the NetKar forum, to see what other excuses the NKP homers have for
> the reason why Kunos continues to delay and obfuscate.
>
> Then once I think I went to the ARCA forums, and made some sarcastic
> remark about something, which I think was related to ARCA. All of a
> sudden my IP address is banned.
>
> Oh well-- I don't post to RSC any longer. I imagine the RSC moderators
> think that it's healthy to never criticize a thing and pretend as if all
> is running smoothly.
>
> And the moderators must be on some kind of virtual power trip. Unless
> their purpose in banning is to save space, I don't see why they would want
> to ban anyone. Those types of discussions are a good thing to have, and
> will, sooner or later, peter out and disappear, as they do here.

But you never criticized you favorite sim.

Old August 21st 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
m...

> "DGF" > wrote in message
>> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
>> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>>
>> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>>
>> RSC is officially ****.
>>

> I found Almieda to be pretty tolerant, at least with me. But there is
> someone else on the RSC staff who is not so tolerant. Occasionally I drop
> into the NetKar forum, to see what other excuses the NKP homers have for
> the reason why Kunos continues to delay and obfuscate.
>
> Then once I think I went to the ARCA forums, and made some sarcastic
> remark about something, which I think was related to ARCA. All of a
> sudden my IP address is banned.
>
> Oh well-- I don't post to RSC any longer. I imagine the RSC moderators
> think that it's healthy to never criticize a thing and pretend as if all
> is running smoothly.
>
> And the moderators must be on some kind of virtual power trip. Unless
> their purpose in banning is to save space, I don't see why they would want
> to ban anyone. Those types of discussions are a good thing to have, and
> will, sooner or later, peter out and disappear, as they do here.
>

> Alan

Like this entire bitch/faggot planet, everything is run by bitches and
faggots. If you're not one you dont fit in. If you have balls they must be
cut off immediately - those without them cant stand to see anyone else with
them. Welcome to Rome - when in Rome, **** the Romans!