RSC On the iRacing's Payroll

Old August 19th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
DGF

Default RSC On the iRacing's Payroll

Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
those at iRacing. Nice, huh?

Good group of moderators you work with Tony.

RSC is officially ****.

Old August 19th 08, 08:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
John Doe

DGF > wrote:

> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>
> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>
> RSC is officially ****.

If you are learning for the first hard time that Internet forums are
not into free speech, then you must really be from Google Groups.
That's just the way it is.

--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423/
Old August 19th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Proof ?

Old August 19th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Dave I have seen you alot in the currently active users list at RSC,
looking at your profile one could see you were always reading the
iRacing section and just waiting for a chance to start up crap, look
at your post history there, all of your posts are sarcastic one liners
with nothing constructive to say but trying to start up trouble. If
you have no interest in iRacing you better find something else to put
your hate into. I also think rFactor sucks, yet I dont spend my time
going into rFactor forums telling the guys repeatedly that there game
is crap.
Old August 19th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr. Bean

John Doe > wrote in news:jxuqk.18644$mh5.8837
@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com:

> If you are learning for the first hard time that Internet forums are
> not into free speech, then you must really be from Google Groups.
> That's just the way it is.

You got that right! Web forums are mostly run by little Hitler types.
Old August 19th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"DGF" > wrote in message
> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>
> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>
> RSC is officially ****.

That's 'officially' according to my master.

Old August 19th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

> wrote in message
> Dave I have seen you alot in the currently active users list at RSC,
> looking at your profile one could see you were always reading the
> iRacing section and just waiting for a chance to start up crap, look
> at your post history there, all of your posts are sarcastic one liners
> with nothing constructive to say but trying to start up trouble. If
> you have no interest in iRacing you better find something else to put
> your hate into. I also think rFactor sucks, yet I dont spend my time
> going into rFactor forums telling the guys repeatedly that there game
> is crap.

My master has little else to do with his time. When he's not beating up the
iRacing community, he's either scratching me or my colleague. Or worst
still, he's trying to throttle the pink worm until it pukes...but it hardly
ever does..just lies there all limp, in the palm of his effeminate, little
hand.

Old August 19th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"John Doe" > wrote in message
> DGF > wrote:
>
>> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
>> those at iRacing. Nice, huh?
>>
>> Good group of moderators you work with Tony.
>>
>> RSC is officially ****.

> If you are learning for the first hard time that Internet forums are
> not into free speech, then you must really be from Google Groups.
> That's just the way it is.

HEAR HEAR!

Old August 19th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

> all of your posts are sarcastic one liners with nothing constructive
> to say but trying to start up trouble.

I read RSC forums, and I did see the one message from Dave followed
by a threat to banned by Daniel Almieda, which I wouldn't have even
noticed if Daniel hadn't threatened a ban.

Even if it was a sarcastic message, it had a valid point, in this case,
how can what is supposedly the most realistic sim ever, still have such
a huge physics flaw (downforce that works when a car is sliding sideways
at 90 degrees) this close to release? This isn't going to be fixed by
moving a slider on a parameter.

Sometimes it's a good thing when there's someone willing to point
out that the emperor's new clothes are no clothes at all. I don't recall
any troll threads wasting space at iRacing.

Old August 19th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
0-0-0-0-0

Yup, you truly are an ass above asses

Have you ever wondered why your posts are usually the last in a thread? I
doubt you can figure out why though.

You must be some kind of a weak little ****ant..... anyone that spends as
much time as you do "typing tough"
in the forums and using profanity and personal attacks at every chance, well
it speaks for itself.

What a waste of fluids and functions! I hope you get better once you get
out of puberty and grow a pair of your own -- then you wouldn't have to use
an alias such as you do.

Back to the PLONK file for you -- there is never ANYTHING in your posts
worth reading.
--

Let your name calling begin... I won't be reading them

----