Cool

Old August 17th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tracy

Default Cool

Tshirts books and posters with artwork by Peter Schwanden (the idiot book
illustrator)

http://www.peteraschwanden.com/index.html

Old August 18th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Tracy wrote:
> Tshirts books and posters with artwork by Peter Schwanden (the idiot book
> illustrator)
>
> http://www.peteraschwanden.com/index.html

Nice link! I just added about 4 items to my Christmas list.

I have never heard of the "Velvet Monkeywrench" but now I think I need
to find a copy.
Old August 18th 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Aug 17, 11:19 am, "Tracy" <pepsifreek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Tshirts books and posters with artwork by Peter Schwanden (the idiot book
> illustrator)
>
> http://www.peteraschwanden.com/index.html

It's Peter Aschwanden. Hell of an artist, God rest his soul.

Chris
Old August 18th 08, 11:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tracy

" > wrote in
message
> Tracy wrote:
>> Tshirts books and posters with artwork by Peter Aschwanden (the idiot
>> book
>> illustrator)
>>
>> http://www.peteraschwanden.com/index.html

> Nice link! I just added about 4 items to my Christmas list.
>
> I have never heard of the "Velvet Monkeywrench" but now I think I need
> to find a copy.

I'm hoping my shirt gets here in time for the manassas bug out! I hadn't
heard of the Velvet Monkeywrench either, My Brother recently gave me an
Aschwanden poster (the cutaway city) he's had in his garage for about 30
years, apparently it's from the book, I did a bit of googling and found the
site.

Old August 18th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tracy

> wrote in message
> On Aug 17, 11:19 am, "Tracy" <pepsifreek at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Tshirts books and posters with artwork by Peter Schwanden (the idiot book
>> illustrator)
>>
>> http://www.peteraschwanden.com/index.html

> It's Peter Aschwanden. Hell of an artist, God rest his soul.
>
> Chris

Good call, thanks. It was late and I was sleepy...

Ok... these are cool :) Scott Streeter[_4_] Mazda 14 April 8th 07 01:17 AM
cool Jim GM4DHJ[_2_] Ford Mustang 2 April 3rd 07 03:40 PM
Way cool Big Al[_1_] Corvette 0 January 6th 07 01:36 PM
It so cool Lee Ford Mustang 13 March 12th 06 06:45 PM
this is cool billybeer VW air cooled 0 November 16th 04 02:01 PM